1 | I'll live

AFTER EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED, Ethan, Benji, Luther and Brandt had decided to go on a vacation together to Hawaii

"Benji, you're just way too excited," Ethan remarked, commenting on Benji's current outfit. "Now everyone here knows where we're going."

Benji was dressed in an aloha vintage shirt along with some blue shorts. Moreover, he even wore a straw hat and a pair of sunglasses, and they were only in the airport checking in their flight to Hawaii.

"Don't bother him," Luther said before Benji could answer, waving him off dismissively. "I'll get the boarding passes for you guys." Luther then walked away.

"Isn't it nice having a relaxing day or two without having any threat or organisation to kill us and attempt world domination?" Brandt asked with a relaxed sigh.

"You might jinx it!" Benji exclaimed in a hushed and alarming tone.

"Sorry," Brandt said with a shrug.

"Benji's right though," Ethan replied.

Since they were so engrossed in their conversation about "jinxing", they never saw an upcoming threat in the distance. He quietly assembled his sniper that was separated into parts to not cause suspicion and loaded a bullet. Walter made sure no one was looking at him and he aimed at Ethan's chest.

This is what you'll get for your actions, Walter thought.

He shot the bullet.

It would've killed Ethan, but no, Ethan never dies. Whether by luck or wound, he never dies.

"Ethan! I got the boarding passes!" Luther called as he ran towards Ethan. When he stood in front of Ethan to give him the boarding passes, he felt an overwhelming pain that began to spread from his back. Luther yelled in pain, enough to attract the attention of the surrounding people. Some people began to panic and scream.

"Luther!" Ethan shouted, shocked by the shot Luther had been hit with, he immediately put pressure on Luther's wound nonetheless.

"Oh dear god..." Benji muttered.

Brandt reached for his phone. "An ambulance, now! Someone's been shot!" He said frantically, telling the location to the person at the other end in the process.

"Dammit," Walter cursed as he quickly disassembled the gun.

"Sorry guys," Ethan said. "Vacation's cancelled."

By the time Ethan looked at his direction, Walter was already gone.

* * *

"Whoever shot him wanted me dead," Ethan concluded, sitting down in one of the hallways of the hospital Luther was sent to.

"But why would you say that?" Brandt asked.