13 | The New Mission

"GOOD EVENING, Agent Foster. We hope you and your team are enjoying your flight so far," The recorded voice said. "Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to assist Agent Brandt in locating and eliminating Agent Walker" —The screen then showed Brendan a map of Portugal that was marked with a pin— "The map in which you are looking at will be Agent Brandt's location when you arrive in Portugal, you shall meet him there for he will be expecting you.

"As a reminder, should you —or any members of the team— get caught or killed, the secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions. Good luck, Agent Foster, and enjoy your remaining flight. This USB will delete all of its contents in five seconds."

Brendan took out his headphones. The rest of the team did the same at around the same time.

"There's gonna be a lot of enemies in Portugal," Ethan guessed. "So we better put all the training we ever had into use, because this is when we need them most."

Benji nodded and pulled out some gum from his bag. Before Benji could eat it, Ethan stopped him.

"That's explosive," Ethan warned. "Eat that and your head gets obliterated."

Benji gulped and put the gum back into his bag.

"I thought they'd give free gum," Benji sulked.

* * *

11 Hours Later
Portugal

Brandt's POV

"Now remember. You wanted this," I warned the five men surrounding me. Actually three, you'll see why.

As you can see, a bunch of idiots are dumb enough to pick a fight with me for "stealing their seat" and "insulting their leader". Too bad it'll be the last fight for three out of the five of them will ever get into.

So here I am. In a nearly empty street at the back of the bar. With five people who think they can beat me up that easily.

The leader of the gang charged at me, trying to land a simple punch, but I ducked before he could and quickly elbowed him in the face. Once he was on the ground, he tried to get up and I helped him do so by pulling him up before kicking him hard on the back, hopefully breaking his backbones.

"Who's next?" I asked.

Another quickly stepped up and tried to hit me with a side punch. Thanks to my reflexes, I grabbed his fist on time and used my other hand to fracture his forearm. To ensure he stays down, I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. His cry of pain was music to my ears.

The third person stepped up, but hesitantly. He then tried to attack with a kick. Big mistake. I grabbed his boot and used more of my strength to twist his ankle. He yelled in agony. I punched his face with a strong uppercut and he dropped to the ground. Not dead, but experiencing too much pain to get back up.

I looked up at the two remaining cowards.

"C'mon," I taunted, even if I knew they would eventually run away. A few seconds after looking at me in fear, they finally ran. About time they did. I needed to get to the meeting point within five minutes to reunite with the team. And before the police show up.

* * *

Once I got to the meeting point, (which was actually like the train back in 2011 after we were disavowed, just that it's a room under a "boat") I quickly adjusted myself, trying to stop the bleeding of my knuckles, but after I did it just left red marks. I sighed, there will definitely be questions.

Another ten minutes later, they finally came in.

<><><><><><><><>

I apologise if the chapter's crappy XD. I wanted to give you guys something on a Thursday so yeah. 😂😂😂

SO.

NOT ONLY DID THEY CONFIRM M:I 7, BUT THEY CONFIRMED M:I 8 TOO. THEY PLAN ON SHOOTING THEM BACK-TO-BACK, JUST LIKE AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR AND AVENGERS: ENDGAME AND WILL RELEASE IN THE SUMMERS OF 2021 AND 2022

 THEY PLAN ON SHOOTING THEM BACK-TO-BACK, JUST LIKE AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR AND AVENGERS: ENDGAME AND WILL RELEASE IN THE SUMMERS OF 2021 AND 2022

Now, I have something else to live for (except Avengers: Endgame XD)

Actually, now that I think about it, I am waiting for a TON of movies. 😈😈😈

And to think Christopher McQuarrie turned down DC films for Mission: Impossible 😂😂 Good choice, Chris.

<><><><><><><><>