Cherries and Chocolate (ch. 4)

Above is what the harness for Apollo looks like^^^^

Roman POV
========================================================

Grunting, I turned away from the boxing bag and grabbed a towel that was hanging on the wall in the basement. I have a sigh and sat down on the large couch that sat to the side of the room. Hearing footsteps coming down the stairs, I watched as my gamma, or my third in command walked twords me.

"Roman. You wouldn't believe what happened today!" He screamed with a giddy expression.  This little ball of energy would be my third in command, Andrew. Andrew was pretty small in size and compared to other gamma's , he was abnormally tiny! I loved reminding him about it too.

"Let me guess... You grew an inch?" I asked with a shocked look on my face. This was the teasing I was talking about. He hated it when I would comment about his height. He gave a huff and crossed his arms while he pouted.

"No Roman! Mrs. Metelka has taken in another pup from the streets. That's 13 different kids. I feel for her, losing a mate is tough, I'm just glad that she found hope in kids and didn't go rouge." He said with a thoughtful expression. Andrew was always a softie, but I agreed. I'm kind of glad that she didn't go rouge, or else the pack would have 13 foster kids, that's too many kids without a parent. "I wonder who the oldest is. I don't think I've ever met them. Maybe they could be my mate." He said with excitement. Contrary to popular belief, werewolves start looking for their mates when they are 13, not at 18 or 16.

"Yeah. Me too. Then I could be alpha. My dad will finally hand that title over when I find my mate." I said looking out into nothing in front of me. Staring at the wall, trying to imagine what my mate will look like. I've known I was bisexual since I was 12. Unlike my friends, I never could only look at girls, I also loved looking at the boys too.

"Should we go and visit Mrs. Metelka to greet her new little addition?" Andrew asked with a closed eye smile, his signature smile. I have a nod and we stood up, heading to the stairs that led out of the basement. I headed to my room first and took a shower, then I headed to the car to wait for Andrew. What I didn't expect was to see Andrew and Joy walking out together.

"I hope you don't mind, I asked Joy to come along" he said. To be honest, I didn't really care. My wolf was jumping all over and it was making me antsy. Maybe it was because of what happened earlier in school. I had ran into someone while I was running late to my first hour class, maybe I was a little rude and started bad mouthing him about how dogs couldn't be on school property, but he had the audacity to sit there with his stupid mutt of an animal. I thought he would have noticed me, but he just sat there confused. I mean wouldn't you notice an alpha if he or she was standing right in front of you. What an idiot.  But, I don't think I'd ever say that to his face, his dog was kind of scary. I gave a shrug in Andrew and Joy's direction and got into the car. When we finally arrived I saw the tiny little house that they loved in stand in front of us.

"Come on let's do this! " Andrew said excitedly as he jogged up to the door and waited for us to get out. When we were finally out of the car, Andrew rang the doorbell and we waited for someone to come to the door.

"Cathal! Could you please get the door." We heard a sweet sounding voice yell. Soon after the woman yelled, we heard quiet footsteps and quiet claws clicking against the wood floorboards. When the footsteps and claw steps stopped we waited for the door to open. When the door cracked open just a crack the most amazing smell wafted into my sensitive nose. The smell of cherries and chocolate.