werewolves are real? (ch.8)

3rd person POV
=========================
Roman and Cathal were walking near the booths when Roman finally made a move.  Roman slowly used his hand to nudge Cathal's hand.  He was attempting to hold Cathal's hand in a subtle way when they heard someone yelling.  They knew that someone who was yelling,  it was Andrew.
"What is Andrew doing here,  and  yelling at Joy no less? " Cathal asked while turning his head in the direction where Roman was. 
"I don't know,  let's go see." Roman said while grabbing Cathal's hand and walking in the direction the yelling was coming from.  Roman stopped when he saw what was in front of them.  Joy was holding a semi - struggling blonde.  There were some brittish people yelling at Andrew and Joy,  attempting to get Joy off the boy they called Niall. 
"Joy!  Off! " Roman commanded. Instantly Joy let go with a longing look at Niall. Joy and Andrew Wendy and stood behind Roman and Cathal with their heads down in submission.
"I apologize for whatever Joy and Andrew we're doing.  What were they doing? " Cathal asked with a tilt of his head. Roman quickly grabbed ahold of Cathal's hand,  mostly because he was being a little over protective.
"I'm Louis,  this is my boyfriend Harry.  That's Liam and Zayn,  boyfriends.  Then the boy that was smothered is our Irish lad,  Niall." The one called Louis explained.  When he finished Roman had looked down,  and sure enough,  the four boys who he said were dating each other were holding hands.
"Well,  I'm Roman,  and my mate Cathal. That's Apollo,  Cathal's swing eye dog.  The one that was hugging you friend Niall to death was Joy,  and the one that was telling at him is Andrew. " Roman said.  When he looked back at the boys he saw Joy eyeing the blonde once again.
"Mate"Joy said once again.  Louis,  Harry,  Liam,  Zayn and Niall all looked confused.  Joy went to go and hug Niall again but Cathal grabbed his arm and yanked him down.
"Joy you need to calm down.  What happens if you hurt him? " That stopped Joy in his place.  Joy could never imagine hurting his mate.  Never in a million years.  He was just too perfect.  After that thought Joy stood back up and walked back to Romans other side. 
"Why do you guys keep saying mate.  You aren't Australian. I don't think. " Niall said.  They had a lot of explaining to do.
======a magical time skip by one direction======
After they had found a spot,  somewhere deep in the forest,  away from crowds of people,  they all sat down. 
"It's simple.  We're werewolves. " Cathal said.  He didn't really care for sympathy,  or being nice. Cathal waited for someone to say something. 
"Prove it." Was what he simply heard.  So Cathal nudged Roman and they both stood up,  Cathal receiving a little help from Roman. Quickly they stripped their clothes.  Then they closed their eyes and allowed their wolves to come forward. First to shift was Roman.  He stood at a whooping 5'11 height.

the next to shift was Cathal

the next to shift was Cathal.  Being an omega meant he was smaller then most were wolves.  It was pretty easy to tell he was an omega by his little 4'0 wolf form

There was silence for a good few minutes before Cathal heard rustling,  then he felt his fur being stroked

There was silence for a good few minutes before Cathal heard rustling,  then he felt his fur being stroked.  He gave chuffle and sat down. 

"Holy crap!  Werewolves are real! " The guy presumed was Zayn exclaimed.
=========================
The characters in this story are mine and KoalasAreLife2.  If you would,  go read her Larry book she is writing.  That would mean a lot to me!
-awkward_walrus_69