Terrors (ch.12)

Cathal's POV
==============================
"What happened while you were out Cathal? I need to know if you are ok! Please talk to me!" Roman begged while gazing at Caathal with eyes glazed with tears. Cathal's eyes stayed shut, but Roman knew that Cathal wasnt asleep.
"When I was away, I was able to see and someone spoke to me." Cathal stated quietly. Roman looked at him surprised. After that Cathal fell silent.
Roman stared at Cathal, who was laying on the bed, not moving. Roman had seen all of Cathal's siblings while Cathal was out. It had almost been two weeks and Roman had been a mess. The doctor had said that a mysterious force was keeping Cathal asleep, Roman was wondering who was trying to keep his mate from him.
"Roman, I was scared at first, but then I saw all of these beautiful animals, predator and prey, living together. They weren't fighting, they were peaceful." Cathal finally said after a while. Roman looked at him with questioning eyes.
"Cathal. What happened?" Roman asked softly. He was worried that something had happened while Cathals was out that had injured his head, making him see things. It had never been heard of for predator and prey to live in harmony.
"I heard a voice after a while. It was asking me weird questions. It stopped and started saying weird words, it sounded like a prophecy, it scared me. 'When a wolf with all seeing eyes, and hair ivory black, meets his mate, the fate if the world will be intact. Though many troubles await him, with his mate by his side nothing will break him.' The it said the prophecy was spoken. Roman, I don't know what this means!" Cathal exclaimed while tears ran down his cheeks. He was so confused. Roman was too. Roman just held Cathal's hand tightly.
"Its ok. I'll ask my dad a out it when I see him again, see if there is any written prophecy similar to the one that you heard." Roman said quietly trying not to scare his mate more than he already was. Cathal gave a nod and slowly allowed his eyes to close. When Roman noticed that Cathal was asleep, he slowly pulled his hand away and stood up. He was going to see his father while his mate was asleep, so he didnt have to leave him when he was awake. Walking out of the infirmary room, and to his fathers office, he knocked on the ebony door.
"Come in Roman." A gruff voice spoke from the other side of the door. Roman turned the door knob and slowly pushed the door open. There, behind a dark wooden desk sat the current alpha. He looked around 40 and had slowly graying hairs mixed in with his natural black hair.
"Sorry to bother you dad, but I have a question about a prophecy that may or may not have been spoken." Roman stated. It sounded more like a question. He then repeated the words that Cathal had told him only 40 minutes ago.
The alpha's face dropped all expression. "Where did you hear that? Did you break into my office!" The alpha said yelling. Roman shook his head quickly.
"No! When Cathal was out, he said a voice spoke this to him." The alpha stood up and went to a book case, he searched through some of the books and then pulled one out. It was dusty and looked like it hadn't been touched in decades. "That prophecy was spoken when the goddess put a curse on the werewolves."