Personal Space? (ch. 7)

Cathal's POV
Picture above is Cahnin who comes in the chapter^^^
=========================

Sitting on a couch doing absolutely nothing can be quite entertaining.
"What are you doing Cath?" A voice asked.  Cathal glanced in the direction that the voice came from. 
"Absolutely nothing. " Cathal replied.  He didn't want to tell his brother that he had a date in 2 hours.  Cathal just turned his head the other way and continued to stare into the black abyss.
"I have a feeling your not telling me something little Cath!" His brother Cahnin (Kay-nin)exclaimed while grabbing ahold of Cathal's arm.  Apollo just glanced at Cahnin and Cathal before laying back down,  he knew that Cahnin ment no harm.
"I have no clue what you are talking about. " Cathal said dismissaly.  Just then his phone dinged and a voice spoke out.  'You have one new message from "Rome" Would you like me to read it? ' his phone spoke.  Cahnin spoke up quickly saying yes. 
'It reads,  "I can't wait to see you tonight!  😊" Would you like to reply? '  after that Cathal's face quickly lights up like a fire truck.  He had no clue that Roman was going to text him right then,  especially when his little brother was bothering him about the thing he was adamant that his brother didn't find out about.
"Who's this Rome person?  Did you meet them on the internet?  Are you having unprotected sex?  I don't want to be an uncle yet! " Cahnin exclaimed all in one breath.  With each question asked to Cathal,  his face continued to get redder and redder.
"It's not what you think.  Rome is-" Cathal was cut off when the doorbell rang.  When he tapped his phone for the time he had realized that he had been talking with his brother for almost two hours!  Roman was here.  Cathal sprung up attempting to get to the door first but he was too late when he heard the door open.
"Can I help you sir? " He heard his two little sisters asked.Carmen and Cameron were mature for just being 10 years old.

"I-uh-im here for Cathal? " He asked in a questioning manner

"I-uh-im here for Cathal? " He asked in a questioning manner. Cathal quickly sprung up and rushed to the door attempting to make himself look presentable.  Running his hands through his hair one last time,  he walked up to the door. 
"Hello Roman. " Cathal says with a tilt of his head.  This was all new to him and he had no clue what to do. 
"Are you uh- ready to go?  If not that's totally ok!  I can wait! " Roman rushed out.  He was also extremely nervous for this date.  Cathal just gave him a nod and patted his side for Apollo to stand by his side. 
"Apollo,  heel" Cathal commands and Apollo comes to his side instantly.  Once the harness that stated that Apollo was a service dog was securely on,  they were ready to go.  The car ride was eventful.  Full of laughter and joy.  When they finally got where they were heading Cathal was curious.  "Where are we Roman? " Cathal asked with a questioning look.
"It's a carnival! " Roman exclaimed with a hint of excitement in his voice.  He was really praying to the moon goddess that Cathal didn't think that it was a stupid and cliche first date.
"I've never been to a carnival." Cathal stated. Cathal could hear all of the sounds around him,  the sounds of child laughter and the screens of glee. 
"Let's go on a ride first. " Roman stated as Cathal grabbed ahold of Roman's upper arm.  And they were off exploring the carnival,  not realizing that they were followed.
=========================
Joy and Andrew peek around a bush,  the "ideal" hiding spot,  as Andrew put it.  They were going to do everything in their power so that Roman and Cathal had the best night ever.  Roman didn't know that Joy and Andrew we're going to follow them around,  but it was for the best.
"Why are we hiding behind a bush again? " Joy asked while turning to Andrew.  Without a second glance Joy quickly sprung up and walked in the direction behind Andrew.  Joy was heading directly for a group of 5 boys who were all laughing and having fun.  Without a second thought,  Joy pulled the blonde one into his arms,  putting his nose to his neck.  "Mate" The blonde boy struggled while the other boys were yelling for Joy to get off of 'Niall'
"Joy!  You cannot just grab someone! " Andrew exclaimed while walking up to the group.  Joy paid Andrew no mind as he just continued to nuzzle the blonde named Niall on the neck. 
"Does he not know the meaning of personal space? " A British accent exclaimed questioningly.
"Personal space is something I do not care for. " Joy put it simply.
=========================
This is personally dedicated  to one of my greatest friends KoalasAreLife2.  The brittish boys will be mentioned more in the next chapter so stay tuned.

-awkward_walrus_69