It is Spoken (ch.11)

Cathal's POV
==============================
Cathal could feel his body convulsing in the background, but what he was focused on now was the bright field of flowers before him. He had never seen colors or flowers in his entire life, so this was all new. There in the middle of the field was a ginormous weeping willow. Walking slowly, Cathal stood in front of the crying tree and watched as the branches stayed with the wind. As if they were dancing. Cathal was basking in the moment, he knew would soon be over.
'What do you see?'a whisper rung in his ears. Cathal looked around quickly, searching for the mysterious voice.
"Beauty." Was Cathal's reply. He watched as a butterfly landed on a flower not to far from him. In the distance he could see a moose and its baby eating the grass and flowers around them.
"Life." He watched as predators and prey lived in harmony. No fighting and no death.
"Peace." He finished. He gave a sigh as he slowly lowered himself down to the ground. He closed his eyes, welcoming the all familiar darkness.
'When a wolf with all seeing eyes, and hair ivory black, meets his mate, the fate if the world will be intact. Though many troubles await him, with his mate by his side nothing will break him.' The voice finished with an eerie silence. Soon enough, Cathal felt as though he was floating. He opened his eyes to see all of the beauty slowly fading away. As the beauty faded his eyesight soon went away too. He was back to his familiar darkness.
"Come on Cath, wake up. Time to come back to the real world now." He heard a familiar voice say. With one final breath Cathal heard a steady beeping in the background and felt a warning had holding his. He was back with his mate.
"Roman? What happened? Why does my body ache?" Cathal asked while raising his hand up to touch his forehead. His head was pounding like someone was hitting it with a mallet.
Roman started speaking, but all Cathal could focus on was the mysterious voice speaking to him once again. 'The prophesy has been spoken. Remember the prophecy.'
"Are you still here Cathal? You zoned out for a moment." Cathal gave a slight nod of his head while giving Roman's hand a firm squeeze, making sure he was still in the real world. He was debating if he should tell Roman what had happened to him while he was out, but he didnt want to worry Roman, so he kept quiet for the moment.
"Apollo has been frantic since you started your seizure. He kept barking and trying to get to you, the doctors had me hold him back because they were working on you. Would you like me to let Apollo in?" Roman asked softly after explaining where Cathal's seeing eye dog was. All Cathal did was give another nod then a few seconds later he felt a wet nose nudge his hand that was dangling off of the side of the bed. What did it mean when it said the prophecy was spoken?