Honeysuckle and Raindrops (ch. 5)

Cathal's POV
=========================

"Cathal! Could you please get the door?" My mom tells to me from the other side of the house. Slowly standing up I head to the door, being careful not to step on any stray toys or stray clothing. Apollo was a huge help, because every time I went to step on something, Apollo would nudge my leg. When we finally made it to the door, I took a deep breath and opened it. Almost instantly a delicious aroma entered my nose. Honeysuckle and raindrops.

"Mate." I hear a deep voice say quietly while I was quickly embraced by strong arms. I could hear Apollo barking and snarling in the background, but I tuned him out because all I cared about were the arms around my waist and the amazing smell wafting through my nose. I nuzzles my nose into the mystery man's chest.

"What they hell is going on here! Apollo heel!" I hear my mom yell. Soon after you could hear Apollo stop snarling and barking, and recced to my mom's side. I didn't move from the man's arms as I heard one of his friends speak up.

" hello Ms. Metelka. I'm sorry for the noise. I'm Andrew, this is Joy and the one hugging your not would be Roman. " Andrew said. Roman gave a slight nod in my mom's general direction I'm guessing because I felt Roman, move his head slightly then felt his nose go back to my shaggy hair. I have a sigh in content and rubbed my nose along his shirt. It smell so good!

"Well, welcome Beta Joy, Gamma Andrew, and Alpha Roman." My mom said. I guess I wasn't surprised, knowing I was an Omega, I expected to have a strong mate, someone who could protect me. It didn't really matter to me if It was a male or female. I wasn't the first to let go, Roman slowly pulled back, but kept both hands on my waist.

"Hello mate. I'm happy to finally meet you." He said with joy in his voice. I gave him a small smile annotated my leg for Apollo to come to my side. When I absolutely him brush against mystery turned that I was facing the doorway to my house.

" This way mate. Beta Joy and Gamma Andrew, come along. Mom just made cookies. We might want to hurry before the monsters get them. " after I finished thicknesses inside to the kitchen when I suspect the cookies sat. I was quite flat that all of them were still there. I handed each of them one then grabbed 2 more. Walking out of the kitchen I headed to our backyard where all of the other 12 monsters were playing.

"Why do you have 2 cookies mate?" Roman asked me. I gave another shy smile and turned to the yard. I patted Apollo's, giving him the signal to let out a ferocious bark. Right away all of the noise quit and I smiled.

"Thank you Apollo. Mom made cookies. Go get them." I said quietly and quickly moved out of the way as a stampede ran where I was seconds ago. Once everyone was inside I turned to the only kid outside. Not surprisingly, I had taken a liking to little Carter. Bending down I handed the extra cookie I had. "How are you Carter?" I asked with my shy smile.

" I'm really good big brother Cathal. The others are really nice. " He said smiling. I patted his head and sat down beside him. Roman, Joy, and Andrew sat next to me. I sighed and layed down on my back, inhaling the scent of Honeysuckle and raindrops.