First meet

Naira is walking towards Naksh office while talking on the phone with her friend when she bumped into someone. Naira"oh hello...are you blind or what?" she said angrily....Kartik"I'm sorry miss but...its your fault you were the one who was talking on the phone and bumped into me..." Naira"what the hell...you..." Naksh came there and saw them fighting and stopped them"what is happening here....?" Kartik" actually sir...this....miss bumped into me and made me drop all of my files". Naksh"what are you doing here... Naira?" Kartik"sir you know her?" Naira" ofcorse idiot, he knows me since my birth.....he is my brother..."
Kartik was shocked" I...I...am sorry miss...I mean ma'am...I didn't know...." Naksh" its okay Mr.Goenka....you go and do your work..." Naira"but bhai he.." Naksh just looked at Naira which was enough to shut her up.

Naira" bhai...why did you do that....you insulted me in front of that guy". Naksh" I've told you enought times that you should not bhave like this in office and I don't want people to talk nonsence about you....you know na I just have you" he said hugging her. Naksh"btw how came you're here..?" Naira"I came to see you but that guy spoiled my mood..ah.. whatever..bhai Sanju bhabhi and Yash bhaiya are coming tonight for dinner". Naksh"so?" he asked her not having a single clue she was trying to apply. Naira" you should also be there with us". Naksh"no Naira I have work I will be late". Naira"no bhai you always do this...today you have to eat with us..... since that day..."she stopped in the mid sentence and saw Naksh distracted so he shook him. Naira"today you have to eat with us and thats final....otherwise I will ask Sanju bhabhi to do that" she said with a mischevious glint in her eyes. Naksh surrenderd with hands up telling that he will be there on time.
After this Naira went from there.

NK VILLA

Naira Sanju and Yash were waiting for Naksh. Naksh came there. Sanju"you are late Nick". Naksh"work dude...had to do the things myself" Yash" why? You have a pa....then what's then matter?....wait you didn't fired your pa...did you?" Naksh just shrugged his shoulder proving Yash right. Naira"bhai she was your fourth pa in this month". Naksh"she was misbehaving and...and...trying to get close..so just fired her....". Sanju "come lets eat now" she said changing the topic. After dinner Yash and Sanju went back and Naksh and Naira went to their rooms.

Next day Naksh was in the office when he was informed that his new pa will be joining the company from today itself. There was a knock on the door. Naksh"come in" there comes a girl and stood in front of his desk. Girl" good morning sir...I'm Gayu...I..I mean Gaytri Arya and I'm your new pa". Naksh"bring my black coffee...without sugar". Gayu"but sir....its not my job". Naksh"you have to do it Ms.Arya...you have to do this also...now out.." Gayu returned with his black coffee. Naksh"you have to check my schedule and have to give me in the morning and then have to do the files...they will be kept on your desk...now bring my today's schedule".
All day went by Naksh giving orders to Gayu and doing his work.

Next Day

Naira called gayu(both are friends from college) and asked her to go shopping with her.
Gayu went to Naksh to ask if she could take leave today but Naksh refused to give her the leave. So Naira had to go alone.

Naira was at the parking lot when she bumped with someone and was about to fall along with her shoping bags but was caught on time before she could touch the ground. In the fear of getting hurt she closed her eyes. Guy"hey...you are safe now.... you can open your eyes..". Naira opened her eyes and saw the same guy with whom she bumped at the office. Naira"thanks for saving me..". Guy"no problem Ms.Singhania" he said flashing his cute smile towards her. Naira "how come you here?" Kartik"actually I came here with my friend and his wife...ouh...okay...bye!". Naira" uh... wait....I...I..uh...wo...actually so.. sorry for that day". Kartik"its okay" he understood that she was saying sorry for the first time to someone. After that both of them head their seperate ways.