wedding

NK INDUSTRIES

Gayu knocked on Naksh cabin.
Naksh "Ms.Arya you have handle everything from tomorrow. I'm not going to come for 1 week." Gayu "actually sir, I wanted to ask you something. I want a 1 week leave sir actually my friend is getting married and I have to go so.... could you please?" she said hoping he would gant her the leave." Naksh "you have to complete the files also Ms.Arya"..... Gayu "sir sir I'm doing it but sir its important. Can you please grant me a leave for a week?" Naksh "okay but I want every work on time." Gayu "yes sir, thanku sir."

Wedding Day

Naira was getting ready. Naaksh was in the Villa giving orsers to evryone to complete their work on time.
Naksh went to Naira's room ad saw her ready sitting with Sanju. Naira got up seeing Naksh there. To give them some brother sister time Sanju left the room. Naira hugged him and looked at him with moist eyes. Naksh "why are you crying? You should be happy that you are going to spend the rest of your life with a person whom you love. Don't want to marry eh? Having second thoughts?" he saidtrying to lighten the mood. Naira "I will miss you bhai." Naksh got emotional so he left from there. When he was going out of the room he bumped into Gayu. Naksh was surprisedas well as shocked to see her. Gayu "I'm sorry sir, I didn't do it on purpose."
Naksh "what are you doing here Ms.Arya?" Gayu "actually sir its Naira's wedding." Naksh "I know that Ms.Arya because she is my sister but what are you doing here?" Gayu "sir she is my college friend." Naksh nooded and went from there.

Yash brought Kartik and Sanju and Gayu brought Naira down. Kartik was mesmerised to see her and felt lucky that he is going to marry Naira.
Sanju and Yash made Kartik Naira sat with each other while the priest starts reciting spells. The priest asked Kartik fill Naira's hairline with vermillion who obliged it and then made her wear the mangalsutra. They hugged everyone.

Every ritual was done Kartik Naira went their own villa (gifted by yash and sanju to them).
Kartik took Naira to his room bridal style and locled the door from inside.
He made her stand in front of the mirror and she started removing her jewellery with Kartik's help. Boh were lost in each other. Kartik sensously kissed her neck after removing the necklace. Naira bit her lip to stop moaning and Kartik smirked looking at the pleasure she is getting just by a mere kiss. After removing all the jewellery Kartik asked Naira to get fresh. Naira took her clothes and went to washroom. After half an hour she came out and saw Kartik freshen up and changed in trousers and a tee. Kartik looked at Naira who was standing at the bathroom door in a small white nighty which just reached till her thighs with wet hair water dripping from them.

She was looking extremely hot according to Kartik who was looking at her with eyes full of love which were soin replaced by hunger and lust. Naira came near Kartik walking sensously, swaying her hips in a way that Kartik's whole attention was on her hips. Kartik was on the not even moving an inch. Naira came near Kartik and put her right leg on the bed in a way that the inners of her long, soft and silky legs were on display under which she had worn black lingrie. Kartik put his hand on her right thigh and start rubbing it slowly while his other hand on her back for the support. Naira pushed him on the bed and came above him. Kartik "Naira... are you sure?"
Naira "yes baby... as sure as I'm having a sexy honeymoon with you ahead" listenining these words from Naira's mouth Kartik couldn't control himself, he put his lips on her and started eating, chewing, licking them but Naira didn't allow him to dive his tounge inside her mouth so Kartik pinched her right boob through the fabric of the clothes and in shock Naira shouted but her voice was muffed when Kartik dived his tounge in her mouth. He removed her nighty and saw that she was wearing a black bra and panties. He attacked on her neck with kisses moving down towards her cleavage. He was leaving butterfly kisses and Naira was biting her lip to control moaning but Kartik wanted to listen her moaning so he started bting and sucking between her breasts due to which Naira couldn't control and started moaning. Kartik removed her bra and panties leaving her naked laying the bed and him standing near the bed to see the view in front of him.
Naira saw that Kartik having a boner which was very visible through his boxers and she could tell his 'little one' was not so little. She went towards him and held the lining of his boxers and removed them in a lightning speed. She saw him and her mouth was open to see him that big and got scared due to which she gulped down.
Kartik "scared baby?" he said smirking. Naira "yo... you are bi..." kartik "big? I know that baby but don't worry it will fit perfectly inside of you". Kartik started kissing Naira lips then lowering it from her jaw line to hed breast to her thigh then slowly going towards her core. Kartik kissed the lips due to which Naira moaned
feeling a new sensation in her body. Kartik put his finger inside her and started rubbing her. Then added 2 more fingers due to which Naira shouted not being able to handle the pain as well as the pleasure and she came on his fingers.