Memory Gain

Next morning Naksh was the first one to come to office and when he was going towards his cabin he saw Kartik cabin's lights on. To check if he is there or not Naksh entered his cabin and saw Naira Kartik sleeping together on the couch. He gently shook both of them. Naira saw Naksh and then started crying hugging him. Naksh" what happened Naira..... why are you crying? What happened Kartik but Kartik was just smiling looking at both of them.
Naksh" lets go home now.... you also come with us" he said to Kartik who just nodded.

Naksh Naira and Kartik reached NK Villa. Naksh" now tell me what
happened? Why were you crying?" he said getting woried but trying his hard to hide it.
Naira" bha....bhai I mi.... mi... miss them. I miss them.. so... much.... all.. of them..... you were.... were there for me all the time... and I was not even in my senses to support you.... you didn't let me know anything and was not there to help you...." Naksh was froze he was not moving.... not saying.... just standing there with pain in his eyes.
Naira"bhai I remember everyhing..... each and everything.... and what I didn't remember Kartik told me the left... I'm sorry bhai you lost everyone at the same time and I was not their with you..... I'm sorry bhai" she said crying. Naksh now gain his senses and one tear dropped from his eyes but he wiped it so no one could see it. Naksh"no don't say that.... you were the only reason I had to live my life.... everyone was gone but you were saved.... I don't want to loose you again Naira" he said hugging her.

Naksh now looked at Kartik and saw him smiling looking at both of them. Naksh" now you tell me... what were you doing with her in the cabin" Kartik" ah....ac... actually bha... I mean sir... we were in the office when guard locked us so.... so we had to stay.... stay there... " Naksh looked at Naira confirming it who nodded.
Naksh" you can call me bhaiya here.... but no one should know in the office that we know each other". Kartik"but I can spend time with Naira in the office afterall she is my bestfriend" he said looking at Naira who just smiled looking at him. Naksh" okay but behave... I trust you that's why I asked you to work with Naira and yeah you don't have to lie I know you love her" he said now smirking at both of them and saw both Naira Kartik blushing.
Naksh" okay today we all are staying up here Kartik called Sanju and Yash also. No office today.... I will tell Ms.Arya that we are not coming to office".

Yash and Sanju also came there. Sanju" Nairu baby.... I'm so happy that you are back in all the ways finally....." she said hugging her. Naksh" we are going to dinner tonight.... get ready everyone. Sanju" no Nick.... not dinner but club.... we are going to club she said ordering him not giving any chance to protest. Naksh" okay.... not go and get ready".

Everyone came downstairs after getting ready.

Naira" come.... we will be late otherwise".

Reaching the club the bouncers stopped them but when they saw Naira they smiled at her and let her in.
Kartik" what was that? why did they smiled at you and how did we entered so easily without showing id". Naira" benefits of being friends with club owner" he said winking at him. Naksh" how do you know him btw?" looking at her if there is something else..... Naira" bhai.....just college friend.... come lets get some drinks". Sanju"yeah... come" who dragged Yash along with her.
They ordered their drinks. Someone came and hugged Naira from behind. Naira "hii Mr.Romio..." she said smiling. Shubh "what yaar... you always do this.... how do you always get to know its me" he said whinning like a small child. Naira "because you always do the same thing..."
Shubh" okay... btw you here? that too after long...." Naira" yeah I came with family" she said looking over the others who were looking at them. Yash and Sanju with a smile but Naksh and Kartik looked angry but didn't say anything. Naksh" who is he Naira?" Naira" bhai he is Shubh my friend and this club's owner". Shubh" so today finally I get to meet 'The Great NK'. Hi sir....nice to meet you" he said forwarding his hand for a hand shake.
Shubh" come na Naira... lets dance" he said dragging her on the dance floor with him. Here on the other side Kartik was getting jealous of him as he wanted to dance with her but Shubh was dancing with her and shee too was enjoying it. Naksh and Kartik were drinking. A brunette came and asked Kartik to dance with him but he declined and Naksh saw him looking at Shubh with jealousy. Naksh insist Kartik on drinking more and when Kartik had enough of it he came to Naira and Shubh and held Naira's hand grabbing it firmly in his grip and dragging her out of the club. Naksh Sanju and Yash were still there in the club. Naksh was drinking when Yash and Sanju came and asked him about Kartik and Naira. Naksh" nothing just Kartik got jealous" he said pointing toeards Shubh who was looking at Kartik dragging Naira out of the club and both of them smiled.

 Naksh" nothing just Kartik got jealous" he said pointing toeards Shubh who was looking at Kartik dragging Naira out of the club and both of them smiled