Caught

MALHOTRA VILLA

Party

Yash was waiting for Naksh and Naira. Sanju" call him na Yash.... they are the only ones who are not here... I even asked Nick to come early.". Yash(on call)" Naksh where are you? You are late dude". Naksh" look behind you.". He turned and saw  Naksh with Naira.
Sanju" I told you guys to come early". Naira"what can we do bhabhi.... bhai was not ableto decide what he have to wear". Sanju"okay now come Sai waiting for you both.... he wants to spend time with you. Hewill go back tomorrow(hostel). Sanju" Sai.... look whose here". Sayash came there with Kartik. Sayash" Naksh uncle Naira bu". Naksh"hey champ". Kartik was lookig at Naira mesmerised with her beauty and Naira blushed seeing this. Kartik(to Naira)"you look beautiful".
Naira" you yourself doesn't look bad". Sayash" come na les cut the cake now".

Sanju and Yash cut the cake and fed everyone. They enjoyed the faily get together( only family members were present). After having dinner they decided to go.

Naksh" okay guys its timefor us to go now. Its getting late and  Sai also have to go back tomorrow.

Next Day

NK INDUSTRIES

Naira and Kartik were working in Kartik's cabin. Naira(on call with Shubh) hii shubh... yeah I'm coming tonight don't worry. I'll be there at 7. Okay bye." Kartik" what was he saying?" he asked getting jealous". Naira"he called me today in the club. All friends are coming. I'm going with Gayu. After so long we all are meeting". Kartik" you should not go". Naira"why?" she asked confused. Kartik" I don't feel right because.... you are not going". Naira" I'm going and you cannot stop me baby" she said getting up and going towards the door but Kartik pulled her hand. Kartik" then I'm coming with you". Naira"you don't need to.... I'm not a baby". Kartik"I said I'm coming with you" he said now pushing her towards the wall dangerously close to her face. Naira was about to say somsething when Kartik put his lips on her and stated kissing her roughly. At first Naira didn't respond but then gave in and started responding. While they were kissimg both were feeling something for each other. The surrounding didn matter, the people didn't matter. Kartik hands now roaming on her waist covered with her shirt and Naira's in his hair. With their heated moment Naira's shirt came untucked and hair became messy. Thy didn't notice at first that Naksh was there. Then Kartik noticed itand then Naira. Naira and Kartik set thir clothes properly. Kartik"uh.... uh... actually". Naksh" both of you my cabin.... now" saying this he went from there.

Kartik Naira came in Naksh cabin. Kartik" ac... actually sir" Naksh"what wa..." he was about to say but Gayu knocked at the door. Gayu" sir I need to...." Naksh" not now Ms. Arya you see I'm busy right now.... and don't allow anyone for 10 mins to come to my cabin" Gayu"okay sir"

Naksh" tell me.... what was that Naira"
Naira" bhai... we... I..." Kartik" we love each other sir". Naira was shocked at what Kartik said and thought that Naksh is angry. Naksh" call Sanju and put the phone on loudspeaker". Kartik does as he was asked.

On call

Sanju"hello... Kartik". Naksh"Sanju" Sanju" Nick? what happened?" Naksh"ask your borther what happened". Sanju"Kartik tell me".
Kartik" Me and Nai...Naira lo...love each other". Sanju"wow!! thats amazing"." Naira and Kartik were shocked that Sanju was okay with it then they both saw Naksh and saw him who also doesn't look angry. Naira" bhai, you are okay with it? You don't have any problem?" Naksh"why would I have any problem when everyone wants that and I know no one can take care of you like Kartik does". Kartik"thanku bhaiya". Naira" bhai I have to go early today there is a reunion of our college friends".

Kartik cabin

Naira" why did you say that we love each other?" Kartik" because I love you and you also love me. Right?" Naira"no you are wrong. I don't love you Kartik. We are just friends". Kartik" but you kissed me back". Naira"that was just a mistake. Nothing else". Kartik" you love me Naira. I know that, I know you better than yourself. One day you will confess your love for me". He said exiting the cabin.