Beast

smelled her arousal then licked her slit with force that Naira shouted in pleasure. Naira held onto Kartik's hair. He was licking and bitting her clit with hunger filled in his eyes.
After 5 minutes Naira came in his mouth who gradly gulped every bit of it. He then laid her on her stomach and started kissing her back. Naira was holding the sheets tight. Kartik then put his one finger inside her and stated finger fucking her then added 1 more finger and was pumping hard inside her who was moaning his name. Naira's came was all over her legs and Kartik fingers. Both were panting. Kartik "th...at waa...as..... aweso....ome..." Naira "y...ou.. were li...like...a...be...bea..st" saying this she snuggled into him.

INDIA

Naksh "Ms.Arya, have you chcked everything?" Gayu "ye...yes sir."
Naksh "Ms.Arya listen to me, just forget eveything and concentrate on the meeting. Got it?" he said in a bossy tone. Gayu "yes sir." Naksh "you move forward I will join you in 5. I have to make an urgent call" he said coming out of the car. Gayu was in thr lift waiting for Naksh when a man entered the lift in black suit . Guy "press the 9th floor." Gayu "excuse?"
Guy "just press the top floor button Ms." Gayu "I'm waiting for my boss. Let him come then only we will go." Guy "who is your boss?" he asked confused. Gayu "N..." she was about to tell him but Naksh came and cut her in between." Naksh "what happened Ms.Arya..." thats when he saw the guy standing behind her. Naksh shook hand with the guy. Naksh "hi Mr.Mehra." Rishi "hi Mr.chiku." Gayu was confused as to why he called Naksh chiku and what does mean by saying him chiku and Naksh was embarrassed after hearing chiku. Naksh "what the hell dude. Now I'm NK the top buisnessman and not this and you know na after what happ....." he was about to say but realised Gayu was there as well looking at them confused. Naksh "he is my childhood friend Ms.Arya and the owner of this company. You don't have to look like that." Rishi "and chiku is his childhood name." Gayu was shocked that someone had guts to talk to Naksh like that. Rishi "don't look like that Sanju is even worse than me right Mr.NK?" Naksh "yeah yeah, now we have a meeting, concentrate.".
The trio went to Rishi's cabin which hand many frames of him alone and with some with a girl. Naksh "so shall we start the meeting now?" Rishi "oho we will, come sit. You also sit Ms..." Gayu "Gayu... I mean Gaytri Arya sir." Rishi "okay Ms.Gayu you also sit."
Rishi "I've seen the reports NK and I think it would be great to work with your company." Naksh "I've made a presentation, you should see it" he said getting up from his seat to show the presentation but Rishi stopped him. Rishi "no need, you just sit down. I'm up for the deal" both shook their hands. Naksh "okay I think we should go now." Rishi "okay but listen you remember the get together right?" Naksh "yeah we will be there. Don't worry." Rishi "I've a surprise for you btw." Naksh just nodded and went out with Gayu following him. Gayu "sir he didn't even saw the presentation. Wow sir." Naksh "its because he know me Ms.Arya."

They both reached SINGHANIA VILLA.
Gayu "sir, can I ask you something?" Naksh "shoot" he said casually. Gayu "whose house is this?" Naksh "mine." Gayu was confused. Gayu "your house? But how?" she asked shocked. Naksh "what do you mean by how Ms.Arya" he asked looking at her. Gayu "I..I mean sir, what I've seen or got to know that you don't like anything like this." Naksh "we used to live here when Mumma Papa were here" saying this he started moving. Naksh "sir, can I ask you one more thing." Naksh "yes Ms.Arya" Gayu "sir why is that room at the corner of the first floor locked, because every other room is unlocked?" Naksh was shocked. Naksh "its none of your buisness Ms.Arya. Just focus on your work. Be ready at 7 for the party and yeah its just a get together not a party, party." saying this he went from there leaving Gayu confused about his behviour.

Switzerland

Naira and Kartik were roaming on the roads of Zurich when it started raining. Kartik Naira decided to go back to the hotel. Bith of them reached the hotel room drenched. Naira decided to take bath and went to the bathroom to take bath. Naira was humming when Kartik knocked the door. Kartik "come out Naira, I have to take bath too." Naira "no, it will take time. Stay out only and wait for your turn" saying this she closed her eyes but then heard the door getting unlocked. Kartik came inside the bathroom in nothing but his boxers which were clinging to his body showing every inch of him. Naira was just looking at him and didn't realised when Kartik came towards her. Kartik held Naira's shoulders and made her stand in the bathtub only. Her body was covered with bubbles of soap. Kartik started removing them with his hands by rubbing them on her body. Naira was lost in his touch. Kartik's hand started moving between her legs and her breathing started becoming uneven. He dived his two fingers inside her clit and rubbing it in circles in fast speed. Naira held onto his shoulders for support because her legs were becoming weak due of the pleasure. Naira "ahh...ahhh....Kar...rr...tik...ahhh... yes...ahhh...... I...I'm.... I'm goii....ng.... to.... co...mee...." with that she came on his fingers. Kartik moved his hands towards her bck and put them on her butt and pinched it due to which Naira shouted in pleasure. Kartik pushed her up and asked her to wrap her legs around his waist which she did. Naira could feel him through his boxers getting excited. She satrted kissing him hungrily and Kartik banged her back on the glass wall lightly now to hurt her. Both were kissing and with the kiss Kartik's penis was getting erect for Naira. Kartik made Naira stand. Kartik took Naira's hand and put it inside his boxers to held on his penis. Touching it Naira felt weird and started to pull her hand back but Kartik didn't let and strted rubbing his boxers with Naira's hand. He was enjoying every inch of his. Now Naira got confident and strted stroking him fastly. Kartik moved his head back in pleasure. Kartik "uh...hh.uhhh Na...aii...raaa... ahhh.... uh... yea...ahhh... lik....kkeee. that....ba...bbyyy... uh..." he said in pleasure. Naira pulled his boxers down and saw cum dripping from his penis. Kartik rammed himself in her in one go. Naira shouted felling her walls stretched, after few minutes Kartik seeds came inside her." Kartik "now you will never be able to go away from me, we will have a little one after this honeymoon, I promise."
he said take her to the room bridal style and laying her on the bed for another session.

Guys there are some changes in the story from the previous chapter please read the bottom of the previous page.