Get together

Naksh and Gayu reached Rishi's house. Gayu saw photos of Rishi with a girl. Rishi came with two glass of wine and gave one each to Naksh and Gayu. Naksh "you know what happenes to me when I drink. Then also you are giving me the drink." Rishi "oh just have it na? today we are meeting so long and its a party. Right Ms.Gayu?" Gayu "yea...yeah...." she said not knowing Naksh was beside her only." A noticed a girl coming their way only and hugged Naksh.
Keerti "you can't say no today Naksh. Have it na dude." Naksh took the drink from Rishi's hand.
Girl "hi I'm Keerti. Rishi's wife" she said to Gayu. Gayu "hi, I'm Gayu. Sir pa" she said akwardly. Keerti "come guys, lets meet everyone. Come Gayu. Gayu "no...no you go. I don't even know anyone here." Keerti "you know me. Now come" she said holding her hand taking her to Naksh and Rishi.

Naksh and Rishi were talking with Gayu and Keerti when a girl came and hugged him. All got shocked but Gayu was standing just angry. Gayu(in mind) "what the heck!! Why the hell did she hugged him? Sir is only mine" she said being angry. Gayu went to the bar counter and was gulping down vodka shots one after another. Naksh on the other side faced the girl who hugged him. Naksh "what was that Aisha. I don't like all this you know that right" he said in angy but calmed tone. Aisha "what happened dude.You've changed so much in these 3 years. You were not like this." Naksh "I'm sorry guys. I'm leaving" he said and started to go from there but Asiha held his hand. Aisha "Naksh you know that I still love you. That girl was just a bitch and look now she is not here. She is not here Naksh. She was the one who changed you so much." Naksh got angry listening to this and turned towards Aisha with eyes full of anger. Naksh "don't you dare say aything about her. She was the reason because of which I know you. Nowget lost and don't you dare to say anything against her" he said leaving the party with Gayu who was drunk."

Naksh and Gayu reached Singhania Villa. Naksh straight went to the bar counter and started drinking and Gayu not able to walk properly laid on the couch only. After having too uch drink that he was not able to even walk properly but with much efforts he went towards Gayu and saw her laying onthe couch. Naksh threw the which broke into pieces due to which noice Gayu got up and saw Naksh angry and hurt. Gayu went towards him and put a hand on his shoulder.
Naksh removed her hand and pushed her a little. Naksh "don't come near me Ms.Arya" he said in anger but Gayu didn't listen to him and moved closer to him. Naksh held her shoulders in anger. "What the fuck are you trying to do. Don't you get it. I said leave, I don't want anyone support. Leave me, everyone left me already, now I don't need anyone" saying this he broke down and started sobbing. Gayu was shocked to the great NK crying for the first time that to in front of someone. Gayu started caressing his back. Gayu "don't cry please, don't cry, otherwise I will also start crying and I will never leave you... I... I pro...misss..e." Naksh "why are you so good? Why do you care?" he said in anger. Gayu "because I love.... yes I love you so much.... I really love you" saying this Gayu hugged him.

Naksh picked her up and took her to his room. He locked the doors and laid her on the bed. Boh were drunk so they were not in their senses to stop what was happening. Naksh started kissing her. Gayu responded with the double passion showing into the kiss. Boh were kissing each other hungrily. Gayu started unbuttoning his shirt. Naksh at first stopped her but when Gayu started rubbing her hands on his abs and member through his trousers he could not stop and started responding. Naksh pulled her dress down till her stomach and saw that she was not wearing bra. He lapped on her breast and started bitting and licking them. Gayu was moaning and roaming her hands in his hair due to the attention her boobs were getting. Naksh hands made their way towards her thighs and strted rubbing them up and down. Naksh pulled her dress from her body and saw her wearing a white lace panties with a bow in the center. Naksh removed his trousers and threw them at some corner of the room. Naksh diverted his attention towards her breasts again and started kissing and pinching them. It was so much for Gayu was moaning at the top of her voice. Naksh then made his way towards her panties and removed them down very roughly. Gayu aches her back in pleasure, seeing a perfect chance Naksh entered his two fingers inside her and felt her too tight, afyer few minutes he started moving his fingers and was moving like maniac. Feeling that Gayu was about to cum he pulled his fingers out of her and Gayu sighed in frustration not being able to have her release. Naksh entered his dick inside her in one go and Gayu shouted in pain. Naksh "calm down Ms.Arya, the pain will fade away." Naksh started thrusting in and out of her and with each stroke Gayu felt like some kind of knot inside her stomach. After few minutes only Gayu came with shouting in pleasure on her first release. After that they had their 2 more sessions and after getting slept with Naksh head on Gayu stomach.

SWITZERLAND

Naira and Kartik were packing there bags because they had to leave today for States. Actually, Naira was packing and Kartik was laying on the bed only in his boxers. Kartik "Naira leave it na, lets have our last love making in this bed because after we will miss it so much." Naira "Kartik, don't trouble me. It is the last time, I'm telling you to not trouble me. We have packing to do." After someone Naira was done with her packing and called for food.

In evening Naira and Kartik were at the airport to leave for the States. Kartik was holding Naira's hand. Naira "I will miss Switzerland" she said looking at Kartik with a smile. Kartik "I will also miss..... our bed" he said with a smirk on his face. Listening this Naira blushed and punches him on his shoulder. Naira "you are very bad, Ms.Goenka." Kartik "oh really... Mrs.Goenka?" he said raising one eyebrow. Naira "yeah, but I love you" she said kissing his cheek. Kartik "I love you too."

"