Distance

Gayu" I think we should go back now guys". Shubh"I will drop you home".
Naira" I've brought my car.... don't worry and first I have to drop Gayu also". Niel" no worries.... I will drop Gayu and Shubh will drop you home. Its not safe and after this fiasco I think Noah will surely plan some kind of revenge".

Shubh Naira

Shubh" Nai I think you should tell your brother". Naira" what!! no way.... bhai will put security around me 24/7 if he get to know. I can tell Kartik anyways". Shubh" Kartik who?" Naira" uh...ac... actually my friend". Shubh" friend or boyfriend? He is the same guy who took you when we were dancing. Right?" he asked suspiciously. Naira" ye...uh...eah yeah" Shubh" tell me everything".

Naira told him everything whatever happened between her and Kartik.

Shubh" I think you should give him a chance". Naira" but I don't even like him like that". Shubh" you trust him to tell him everything, he loves you, he take cares of you, and the way you talk about him I think you also love him. Think for once." Listening to Shubh Naira thought about it. Shubh" now go we reached. Take care and think about what I said".

Coming out of the car Naira hugged Shubh and it was seen by Kartik who came to talk about some work with Naksh. Shubh and Naira were still holding hands and seeing it Kartik thought thats the reason why Naira don't love him because she loves Shubh and one tear slid dosn his cheeck but he cleaned it before anyone could see it.
Before Naira could see him he hid himself and went from there. He decided to stay away from Naira as much as he can so she don't have to feel guilty because of him and if he stay close to her he would not be able to control his feelings for her.

Both of them couldn't sleep because of their feelings for each other. Naira was thinking about what Shubh said and. kartik of what he saw.

Next day

Kartik went to Naksh cabin. Kartik" sir I think should not work with Naira anymore". Naksh"and may a I ask why is that?" Kartik" sir she should now do work herself. She can do the work herself now". Naksh" no Kartik. You have to help her and thats my order. Now go".

Naira" hi Kartik" she was about to hug him but he stopped her. Kartik" lets do the work Naira fter that I have to do mine also" he said standing at a distance from her. Naira" is something wrong?" Kartik" no...uh... not at all".

During the work also Kartik was maintaining his distance with Naira. Kartik" okay I think you can do it yourself now. I have to do some work" he said exiting her cabin.

Naira(to herself)" what happened to him? what did I do?"

Gayu" Naira.... are you okay now?"
Naira" yeah... btw thanks for yesterday". Gayu" is something wronk with Kartik?" Naira"why?" she asked confused. Gayu "dunno... just felt like. Okay I will see you later, gotta go". Naira" yeah sure... bye".

Naira(to herself)" Gayu is right... there something wrong with Kartik.... he's acting weird. I will ask him tomorrow". she said exiting the office.

GAYU HOUSE

Gayu was laying on the couch watching netflix and eating potato chips at 4 in the morning. Wrappers of potato cold drinks, chips She lives in a rented appartment and her salary is enough to pay her bills, rent of the house, buying groceries and then also there is a good amount left. She was munching on the chips when her phone flashed 'Boss' written on it. She decided that she will not pick up the phone what it is. The phone ringed for two times but she didn't pick up the call but at the third time she sighed and pick it up. Gayu"he..." Naksh"I don't have time Ms.Arya. Come to the office now". Gayu" but sir today is sunday". Naksh" I know that. If you don't want that I throw you out of my company then come to the office. There is a lot of work." Gayu" ouka.... she was about to complete her work but the call diconnected.

Gayu(to herself)" uh.... that... NK who does he think he is.. didn't even let me complee my word. I don't care is he is Naira's brother. That that... man.... urgh..." she said getting up now and going to her bedroom taking her clothes goung to the washroom to freshen up.

NK INDUSTRIES

Naksh" Ms Arya you have to check on everything for the meeting. There should be no problem to the client. If anything goes wrong with the arrangements then it will be a good bye to you from my company and I don't care about the contract". Gayu" ok...okay sir". Naksh" now go get me my black coffee".

Gayu was checking all the arrangements when she got a call from Naira. She was busy so she couldn't take it and decided to call her later.

Kartik was in his cabin working on some files when Naira came there and locked it from inside. Kartik saw her. He thought he was dreaming as to why would Naira be there. Naira came and stood in front of him crossing her arms. Krtik was looking at her lovingly. Naira" what are looking at?" she said clicking her fingers on his face bringing him from his lala land. Kartik" wha..what are you doing here?" Naira" I want to talk to you bout something". Kartik" uh... I'm... I'm busy right now he said picking up a file and not meeting her gaze but Naira snached the file from his hand. She took his hand in hers and made her way to sit on the couch facing him. Kartik" Naira... someone will come... leave and let me do my work". Naira" ehy are you avoiding me?" she asked straight coming to the point. Kartik" m... me .... why... would .... I do that" he said not meeting her eyes. Naira held his hands" tell me Kartik. What is wrong with you. Why are you avoiding me?" she said with a little tears in her eyes and Kartik saw it which break his heart to even see her looking like that.

Kartik" I.... I do... don't.... I really don't know. That day I saw... you wit.... with guy when.... he came to drop you and then thought that it was the... the reason why you were saying you don't lo... love me because you love that... that guy. It breaks my heart to even think you don't love me or can't be with me." Till now A long tear escaped Naira's eye listening his confession and realing how much he loves her. Kartik" I think... we... we should st.... stay away from now so that I ca.... cannot fall for you more and more. I'm sorry". he said trying to get up but Naira hugged him. In emotions Kartik Kartik also hugged her back. Kartik thought she just hugged him to comfort so he pulled her back but Naira launched herself on him and crashed her lips on him. Kartik was shocked at first but gave in then realising what was happening. Kartik was laying under Naira on the couch. Both were kissing each other hungrily. Naira started opening his shirt buttons in between the kiss only. Lartik hands were now roaming under her shirt on her stomach and back. Naira was was now roaming her hands on his abs and chest. Kartik hands were now trying to open her shirt buttons but then he realise he was doing, he stopeed kissing and pulled his hands back. Naira" what happened? Don't you love me now? Why did you stop?" Kartik" we should not do this Naira, we should stop. You love someone else".
Naira" you idiot was it not a prove that I whom I love?" Kartik looked cinfused. Naira" I just love you, you idiot. He is like a brother to me. He dropped me home because he thought that it was not safe for me to go alone". Now Kartik looked happy and looked at Naira with love reaching his eyes. Kartik" that means you love me not him?.... Naira" yes and you know who helped me realising my feeling? Shubh. I told him everything and he helped me in realising that I also love you". Kartik" but..." he was about to saying something when Naira cut him and again started kissing him and trying to remove his shirt. Kartik also started responding to the kiss and dived his hands under her shirt and roaming his hands there. Kartik pulled Naira on himself. Kartik from one hand started unbuttoning her shirt. Naira was moaning in the kiss aching her back time to time. She was sitting in his lap now feeling something touching the inside of her thighs through Kartik trousers. She broke the kiss and looked at him and saw him smriking. Kartik" What can I do baby.... its getting excited fro you. Hold yourself a little, small guy, you have to wait for that". Listening to him Naira was blushing beause she was the reason who got the 'little one' which did look 'not so little' excited. Now both of them wear there clothes back.

There was a knock on the cabin. Kartik unlocked it from a switch on his table. A guy came and gave some files to him asking him to complete them. While going out he checked out Naira from head to toe smacking his lips and Kartik saw him who glared at the guy who got scared of him and hurriedly exited the cabin.