Kidnapped

After few hours Naksh got up and saw Gayu's face just few meters away. He got up and decided to go to sleep and wake Gayu up. But then decided against it because he knew she was tired because of all the happening so he picked her up and took her to his room.

He laid Gayu on the bed and exited the room.

KAIRA VILLA

Naira and Kartik were cuddling with the comforter around them and watching a romantic movie. Naira "Kartik, I'm worried" she said with worried expressions.
Kartik "and why is my baby worried?" Naira "for bhai and Gayu. Bhai is not the same who he was years back. He has changed and he don't even want to fall in love again. What will happen after the baby comes. I don't knoe Kartik." Kartik "Naira... Naira... don't stress yourself. We should try and talk to bhaiya. Naira "I love you"she said kissing his cheek. Kartik "what happened?" Naira "you are the best husband in the world." Kartik also kissed her cheek. Kartik "and you are the best wifey in the world. I love you." They resumed back to watch movie.

After few minutes when Kartik was about to say something he stopped in between seeing Naira sleeping with her head on his chest so he laid her properly and also slept hugging her.

NK VILLA

Naksh was in his study room when there was a knock on the door. Naksh saw Gayu standing at the door.
Naksh "come in Ms.Arya." Gayu "sorry to disturb sir but I wanted to talk to you about yesterday." Naksh "you can leave. I don't want to talk." Gayu "sir I will once you tell me everything." Naksh "just Ms.Arya... why are you so interrsted in my life. Just leave me alone. If you want you can leave from here also... I will not stop you.... jut don't intervine in my personal life and yeah I don't love you" he said angrily. She left from there crying.

Gayu left the house crying and his villa as also in a schudled place so no one could be seen there. When Gayu was walking a 2 guys came and made her smell chlorofome forcibly due to which she fainted and the men put her in a car and drove off.

This was all witnessed by Shubh while he was going to meet Gayu only. He tried following the car but failed.

He immediately called Naira and told her everything and asked her to come at NK VILLA.

Kaira and Sayash reached NK VILLA and saw Naksh and Shubh tensed. Naira went towards Naksh and put her hand on his shoulder. Naksh saw her and started getting more tensed. Naksh "Naira... Naira... Gayu.... what should I do now. She got kidnapped... its just because of me..." he said getting angry on himself and banged his hand on the table. Naksh "I got angry on her and asked her to leave... I didn't thought that she would seriously leave and this would happen" he said now roaming here and there in frustration. Sanju came to him "why did you got angry?" Najsh was about to say but Kartik cut him in between. Kartik "di, its not the time to ask this but to find Gayu. Ok, Shubh did you saw their faces?" Shubh just nodded. Naksh "you did? Then why the hell are you not telling us who were they?" he said but Shubh didn't said anything till Kartik shook him who was standing closest to him. Shubh "Naoh" Naira was shocked as well as Kartik. Everyone could see their shocked faces but Sanju Yash and Naksh had no clue to why were they shocked. Yash "who is that? What does he want from Ms.Arya?" Naira "revenge." Sanju "revenge? for what? What could have Gayu done to him." Shubh "he was in jail because of Gayu." Shubh told them everything about the club night.

Everyone was shocked specially Naksh who was boiling with anger as well. Naksh "you have his no. right?" Shubh nodded. Naksh "give me." Shubh gave Naksh, Naoh's cell no." Naksh called him.

On call

Naksh "Noah." Naoh "hello?"
Naksh "leave her" he said directly coming to the point." Noah "Who are you and what are you talking about?" Naksh "NK, I'm talking about Gayu, leave her" he said in a cold tone. Noah "NK?" he was shocked listening to that and cofused as well to why would NK the buisness tycoon would want a mere girl like Gayu."
Naksh "I saying last time just leave her." Naoh "oh, no no no... I wanted Naira but she send me jail now she will have to bear the consequeces of this. You know what she isn't that bad. I will do the same what I wanted to do with Naira" he said wickedly laughing. Naksh got angry listening this. Naksh "hold your tongue and talk otherwise..." he said not being able to tolerate his words about his sister and Gayu. Naoh "Oh wait Ms.Kitten woke up" Naksh "Ms.Arya... Ms.Arya..." Nah put phone on speaker and pulled Gayu's hair due to which she shouted. Naksh "you fucking bastard how dare you touch her. Naoh "oh... so Mr.boyfriend is angry now...but I'm busy now bye Mr.boyfriend. I will enjoy some time with your little kitten" he said laughing and then kept the phone.

Naksh threw the phone in anger which then broke into pieces. Naira "bhai... bhai... what happened? What did he said?" Naksh asked Yash for his phone who gave him immediately. After that didn't said anything and left from there leaving everyone confused and shocked. Everyone kept shouting but he didn't bother to stop.

Naira "Bhai is angry. We should stop him otherwise we don't know what he would do" she said about go after him but Yash stopped her. Yash "Don't worry. He will be back, I know." Shubh "but we should at least go with him." Yash "no need. He will bring her back." He assures everyone but they were worried for Gayu already and now for Naksh also.