Confused

Next Day

NK VILLA

Naira and Gayu were sitting in Gayu's room(Naira's room) talking about there babies when Gayu decided to ask her some questions. Gayu "uh.... Naira.... can I ask you something?" Naira "yeah... sure... why are you asking it..." she said smiling.
Gayu "why is that room locked" lestning to Gayu's question Naira's smile faded and she was trying to make up some excuse. Gayu "its.. okay... don't tell me... I won't force it out of you." Naira "no... wait... just aks this to bhai. He is the only one who can and should tell you if he wants to. Its not my or anyone's placr to say anything about any questions related to bhai or his life" saying this she went out leaving a confused Gayu thinking about Naksh and his mysterious life.

Its been 5 months since Gayu is leaving in NK VILLA with him. Gayu is 7 months and Naira is 6 months pregnant. Naksh doesn't show but he does care for Gayu and Sanju and Yash have noticed it when Naksh leaves office early to take care of her without letting her know about it.
Whenever Gayu went out he would ask his men to follow and protect her without her knowing or himself would keep check on her. He was changing somewhere without himself knowing it but from outside he was still a bossy and arrogant NK. He gets angry sometimes because Gayu always tries to invade in his personal matters and he don't like it.

Naksh was in the office when he decided to go home.

NK VILLA

Gayu was eating breakfast while talking to Mrs. Annie about the baby and Naksh. Mrs.Annie "Naksh is changing again" she said smiling. Gayu "what you mean by changing again?" she asked confused.
Mrs.Annie "sir used to be happy till...." she was about to say something but stopped realising what she was about to say in front of Gayu. Gayu "tell me, Annie. Why did sir changed?" Mrs.Annie "its not my place to say anything. Excuse me" saying this she went from there.

Gayu couldn't understand what is wrong with Naksh and why everyone says the same thing only that its not their place to tell anything to her.

Gayu decided to check Naksh room if she could get anything from there. She entered his room for the first time since her 7 months stay in the NK VILLA. She switched on the lights and saw his room which had blue walls and blue blinds. His room has an attached glass bathroom, a walk in closet and a study table, no photo frames and bed in the middle of the room with a silky comforter.

She checked the drawers of the side tables beside his bed but found nothing. Then she checked the study table's drawers and found his journal and a key.
Gayu "I think its the key of that room only(the locked one). I should check it, its a good chance, no one's home and sir is also not coming today." She took the key and went downstairs and stood in front of the the locked door.
She opened the door with the key and entered the room which was dark.

She was looking for the lights when she colided with something. After finding the switch she switched on the light and saw the room filled with photos.

 After finding the switch she switched on the light and saw the room filled with photos

Gayu was shocked to know that Naksh is married

Gayu was shocked to know that Naksh is married. No one knew that the buisness tycoon NK is married and was hiding his wife and marriage from everyone. Gayu started looking at every photo and was saw Naksh smiling whole heartedly in every frame as if he is so in love with the lady with him. Gayu was eager to know who that lady was and somewhere she was heart broken because she has started loving Naksh somewhere in her heart.

Gayu was thinking about Naksh and his wife when the bell rang. Gayu hurriedly went out and locked the door and was about to go to Naksh's room to keep the key and his journal when Naksh entered the Villa with duplicate keys and saw her with his journal and the key. He ran towardsher and snatched them from her hand. He was looking angry and shocked. Naksh "what are you doing with my things?" Gayu "I... I sir... I..." Naksh "just tell me Ms.Arya" he said shouting. Gayu "I was looking fo...for something..." Naksh knew she was lying so he got more angry. Naksh "why the hell are you trying to invade in my personal life. Can't you let me live by myself. What do you want to know jut tell me. Tell me, what the fuck do you wanna know. Just fuckin tell me" he said shouting at the top of his voice due to which Gayu got scared. Gayu "I'm sorry sir but I can't see you like this. I don't feel goodwhen you are not happy, I want you to be normal. You should laugh, you should stay happy. " Naksh "why do you even care. Just get out of my sight. I don't want anyone. I can live alone like I was living from so many years. Jut leave" he said falling on his knees with head in his hands and crying. Gayu tried coming close to him and put her hand on his shoulder. Gayu "don't worry sir, I'm with you. I will never leave you, I promise, I really promise" she said to comfort him. Gayu brought him to the couch and borught his head in her lap and started caressing it and Naksh also didn't do anything to stop her. Gayu "I will not leave you like others. I love you" she said kissing his head and was about to say something when saw him sleeping with tears stained face. She decided to let him sleep like this only so she didn't move and also slept in sitting position.