Decision

NK INDUSTRIES

Naira was in her cabin when Gayu knocked on her cabin. Naira" Gayu, come in na. Are you okay now?".....
Gayu "yeah I'm fine, actually I want sir sign in these papers". Gayu"okay no problem. Keep them here only. When I will go O will take them with me". she said passing her a small smile. Gayu "Naira they are urgent. I need to send them as soon as possible". Naira" So.... you go na? Kartik will take you".

Naira called Kartik and asked him to take Gayu to NK VILLA. Kartik" but how will you come then?" Naira" Kartik I have my car with me. I will be late today. So you take her home na please". Kartik "okay but don't be too late". Kartik(to Gayu)" you go, I will be there in 10". Gayu went from there.

Kartik came and hugged Naira and kissed on her neck. Kartik "I love you". saying this he went from there.

Kartik Gayu

Kartik was driving the car and Gayu was in the passanger seat.
Gayu "can I ask you something Kartik?" Kartik "shoot". Gayu "is there something between you and Nai?" Kartik "uh.... actually". Gayu "you can tell me. Me and Nai are college friends". Kartik "yeah she told me". Gayu"so?" Kartik "we both love each other and are going to get married next month. Today we will tell our family". Kartik "but I've never seen you with her before". Kartik told hwr everything how about they both wede childhood friends then she started loving her, their parents death. Naira loosing her memory, him joining NK Industries for her and him and her confessing their love. Gayu"wow!!! I'm so happy for her that she got a life partner like you. I'm so happy for her".

Both reached NK VILLA

Sanju came there "whose this Kartik?" Kartik" Gayu, Gayu she is my sister Sanju. She is Naksh bhaiya's pa". Sanju "okay come sit". Kartik "where is bhaiya and Jiju?" Sanju"Naksh in the room and Yash with him only. Both best friends are playing video games". Gayu "can you please call sir? I want his sign on these papers".
Sanju "you can go up to his room. Kartik take her with you and ask Nick to rest and Yash not to disturb him otherwise both of them know what will happen". Kartik "come Gayu" he said showing her the way to Naksh room.

Kartik and Gayu reached Naksh room and saw Naksh and Yash playing video games. Yash "hey Kartik come join us". Kartik "oh no no you guys carry on. Uh... bhaiya Gayu is here" when Kartik said that Naksh looked at Kartik's back where Gayu was standing holding some files.
Naksh "why are you here Ms. Arya?"
Gayu "sir uh... actually there are some papers which needs your sign and they are urgent. I have to send them."
Naksh"give them to me I will sign them". She gave the files to Kartik. Yash "he will not eat you. Why are you getting scared?" he said laughing and smacking Naksh on the back. Gayu"no no.... its nothing like that sir".
Yash " you don't have to call me sir. Btw I'm Yash. You can come inside the room."
Gayu "thanku... but I'm fine". after getting signatures of Naksh Gayu went back.

Naira reached home. All were eating dinner. Naksh was sitting on the head chair. Naira and Kartik beside each other. Sanju across from Naira and Yash beside Sanju. Kartik put his hand on Naira's thigh and was rubbing it up down. Kartik's hand was now dangerously moving between Naira inner thigh. She was trying hard to control herself from moaning. Kartik was enjoying the magic he have on her. He put his hand on her vagina and was rubbing it throught the fabric of Naira's pj's. Naira now could'nt control so she moaned but covered it with coughing so no one could get an idea what was happend under the table. Naira put her hand on Kartik's to stop him from moving it.

After dinner Naira and Kartik decided that they wi tell the family about their decision of getting married next month. Everyone was in the hall. Naira "bhai we want to tell you something". Naksh "okay?"
Kartik "wewanttomarrynextmonth" he said in a speed. Sanju"what the hell was that? she asked not getting any word he said. Kartik"we want to marry next month". Yash"okay. From tomorrow we can start the preprations". Naira and Kartik were shocked. Sanju"now what?"
Naira "we want to marry next month. You all are okay with it?" Naksh"yeah? We are ready when you both are ready". he said hugging her and kissing the top of her head "congrats".
Sanju and Yash"congartulations both of you" they said hugging both of them".

Next Day Naira told Shubh Gayu and Neil that she is getting married to Kartik. All of them congratulated her. Naira" Gayu you are coming with me shopping tomorrow". Shubh "btw how are you getting married?" Gayu and Neil look confused. Neil "in the same way as everyone get married bro?"
Shubh "I mean Indian wedding or church?" Naira "Indian, always". Shubh "good" he said hugging her".
Naira "directly the wedding and then the reception".