Found Her

It was 3 in the morning when Naksh and Yash reached the location of the place where Noah had lept Gayu hosted. Naksh was about to go to the warehouse but Yash stopped him. Yash "Naksh stop. We will go after daylight." Naksh "but..." Yash "no... we don't even know anything about this place and its dark too. We will not be able to find Gayu in dark and it can vause problem also if he noticed something suspicious or may be they. There could be 2-3 men in there.

Next Morning

WAREHOUSE

Gayu was sleeping in a sitting position on a bed because her legs and hands were tied together with ropes. She was just in her inners. Naoh came and sat on the bed. Naoh "hey baby, get up" he said roaming is hand on her face and then moving it towards the valley of her breasts. Gayu tried moving back but couldn't as she was tied up so she started crying.
Noah came behind her and started opening her bra hooks. Noah "stop crying... you know otherwise what will happen to you and your baby and no one can hear your voice here." Gayu stopped crying because she k ew he could harm her baby and she didn't want that. Noah removed her bra and pulled her hair back so she shouted due to pain. He saw her breasts and took her right in his hand and stared moulding them. A guy entered the room and saw Noah moulding her breasts so he also came and joined him. He untied her ropes and attacked on her breast. Both Noah and the other man were forcing themselves upon Gayu who could do anything other than controlling her cries and moving her legs and hands in air to get free. Noah "you will now see the real side of me baby. You will regret doing what you did with me that day." Noah was about to pull her panties down when they heard voices outside. They tied her hand at her back and left the room to check.

Noah saw Naksh and Yash fighting his goons and beating the shit out of them. The other man charged towards Naksh and kicked him from back and Naksh fell on the floor due to sudden kick. He then got up and started fighting the man. Noah charged at Yash. Both of them were also fighting. Naksh kicked the man in stomach and blood strted oozing from the man's face. Naksh then sterted fighting others. Noah punched Yash due to which Yash fell and hit his head on the table. Naoh ran from there and entered the room where Gayu was with blood on his face and clothes. Naksh was aout to help Yash but he told Naksh that he was fine and he should follow Noah and look for Gayu. Naksh followed Noah and was about to move towards him when he saw him poiting his gun at Gayu. Naoh "I would kill her if you dare to come even a step closer, NK." Naksh was shocked to see Gayu's state. She was just in her panties. Looking at her condition a single lone tear escaped his eye. Naksh "leave her Noah or I will kill you if try to hurt her. I will rip your face off of your fucking body and will rip your hands from which you tried touching her" he said with anger evident in his eyes.

Naksh knocked out Noah and tied him with the ropes. He move towards Gyu who was crying continously seeing Naksh moving foward towards her due to which Gayu got scared. Naksh tried moiving towards her telling her he will not do anything.
Naksh "Ms.Arya let me come please... I will not do anything. Don't cry Ms.Arya stop please... Ms.Arya" saying this he untied her ropes. Gayu tried coving her herself as much as she can but was not looking at her body but eyes. He took his shirt off and put it on Gayu which was coming till her thigh. Naksh took Gayu's hand and move to go back but Gayu didn't react so he picked up and exited the warehouse along with Yash whose head was bleeding. They saw police and looked at Yash who nodded at him telling that he had called the cops. Yash asked them to arrest everyone inside and they should not get out of the jail at any cost.

Naksh made Gayu sit in the back seat and closed the door then opened the front seat and took first aid box out and started bandaging Yash head. Naksh face also had cut mark ad it was bruished as well from the punch that he had received from of the goon.

Naksh was about to enter the passanger seat while Yash in the driving seat but Yash stopped him "you sit with her in the back."
Naksh nodded and sat beside Gayu who had tear marks on her face. During the whole ride no one said anything and soon enough they reached NK VILLA. Naksh picked up Gayu carefully in bridal style and entered the Villa along with Yash beside him. Sanju and Rishi saw them and were shocked to see Gayu's state. Sanju and Rishi ran towards them.
Sanju "Nick! Yash! What happened to Gayu? Are you both fine? Let me call the doctor." Rishi called Keerti and asked her to come and help Gayu. Naksh took Gayu to his room because it was on the ground floor only. He laid Gayu on the bed and covered her body with duvet. Sanju and Keerti entered room and Naksh went out. Sanju and Keerti changed Gayu's clothes. Till then doctor also camr and checked her. Doctor told them that she is in shock and it is not good for the baby and for her also.

Naksh went inside the room and saw her sleeping. Kaira, Sayash, Shubh, Rishi and Keerti were outside.
Shubh "why does it happen to it. It was not her mistake. I will not leave that bastard" he said with his blood shot red. Naira "we will not leave him Shubh." Yash "guys we should think bout Gayu not him. She is scared. She was scared when she saw him and thought that he will take advatage of her when he tried going close to her. We should help her." Sanju "Yash is right. We need to help Gayu and Yash has made sure that Noah will not see a single day outside the jail from now on." Rishi "guys I think we should leave Naksh and Gayu alone for sometime. They should clear their misunderstanding." Naira "but... what if she needs us?" Sanju "I and Yash will stay over. Kartik you take Naira home. She needs rest, tension is not good for baby." Naira "no... I'm not going. Gayu is my betfriendand she needs me." Kartik "Naira baby, di is right. We should go." Rishi "guys me and Keerti are also going back to India tonight." Sanju "what? but why?" Rishi "guys its been 2 days and we have work also."

Kaira and Shubh went back to their respective house. Rishi and Keerti also went back to India. Its just Sanju and Yash there. Naksh came outside and ask Sanju to sleep with Gayu because she mught get scared if she woke up. Naksh and Yash slept in Sayash room and Sanju and Gayu in Naksh room.