lee felix | study

you let out a groan as you set your head on the table, on top of your math textbook. "I hate studying" you said with a huff bringing yourself back up to a seated position. "It's okay babe. Just think about that we get to hang out in 20 minutes, even less. If you finish quickly" your boyfriend, Felix said with a bright smile. Showing you a finger heart for support.

You smiled at him, sitting back in your chair a bit

You smiled at him, sitting back in your chair a bit. "I just don't get this part", you pointed towards question 60. It was far from easy. You watched as he carefully picked up a pencil. His lips pursing as his eyes concentrated on the question. You were sure you could literally see his brain working.

[okay I know that isn't Felix but use your imagination kids]

"Okay so, you bring the 40 over here" he drew a curved line, connecting it to the number 3. "And you multiply it by three, giving you 120. And then use the coefficient to add 4. 124" he said, placing the pencil down and looking at you. "Got it?" He asked. You nodded your head, still unsure about it.

You began to write, following Felix's instructions. "Bring the 80 here, multiply it by 4" you spoke aloud. "320. Add the coefficient of 6 to equal 326?" You asked questionly. Looking over at your boyfriend. He studied it before wrapping his arms around you. A smile relevant on his face. "You did it, (Y/N)!!".