lee felix | pumpkin spice

You stepped outside, breathing in the fresh but chilly air. It was the first day of fall, your favourite season. The colors of leaves were changing, you could wear huge sweaters, blankets and horror movies. The best time of the year. You looked down at your phone. "I'm on my way" you typed to your boyfriend, Felix. You had agreed to meet up at a café. To your knowledge, Felix had yet to have a pumpkin spice flavored drink.  You had to get him to try one and what better way to have it on the first day of Fall. You pulled your scarf higher up to your cheeks as you continued walking to the café.

Within about 12 minutes, you opened the door up to the small but cozy coffee shop. There wasn't anyone there except for your boyfriend seated at a table in the corner. Wearing a beige sweater that seemed to go perfectly with his complexion. You smiled warmly, making your way over to him. To your response, he stood up and embraced you in a tight hug. "Hey love!" you whispered, hugging him close to you. You both stayed like that for a few moments before pulling away.

"(Y/N), I've missed you so much" he said as you took seats across from eachother. It made you laugh a little, shaking your head. "Felix, we just hung out yesterday" you responded. It earned a cheeky smile from him. "That's long enough. So, what's this cinnamon spice drink you tell me about ?" He questioned, looking up at the menu.

You chuckled standing up. "It's pumpkin spice and I'll be write back with some" you stated, heading to the cash. You ordered two pumpkin spice lattes. Which matched Felix perfectly because he reminds you of a basic instagram famous model. Taking both drinks, you headed back to the table, placing them flat.

He glanced at the drinks before looking up at you. "what's with the mountains of whipp-?" He began to question however you interrupted him. "Just drink it Felix Lee!" You snapped playfully, making him grab the drink and take a sip.  You awaited a response.

His face instantly lit up, making him gulp the sweet liquid down. He stood up, pressing his lips to yours. "That was so good. You're as sweet as pumpkin spice" he smirked.