kim woojin | travel

you stepped off the plane, breathing in the air of New York City. Last week it was your birthday and your boyfriend,Woojin, had set up a whole week New York City trip. It was one of your biggest dreams to go there.

The weight in your hand was lifted as Woojin pulled your luggage away from you. "What kind of boyfriend would I be to not carry your bags" he said with a wink. He carried them to the taxi, placing them carefully in the trunk before joining you in the backseat.

The car started to move as he began to speak. "Okay so for our first day I was thinking we could just explore the city a little. Figure out what things we want to do throughout this week?" He asked with a shrug. You smiled widely, making direct eye contact with him. "I'll do anything with you! Especially in this city" you responded, looking outside the window.

Within a few minutes, you both arrived in the vicinity of your hotel. You thanked the driver before following Woojin inside the hotel. He knew lots about this kinda of thing, travelling, as he was almost always doing so with Stray Kids. Your room was one of those huge suite rooms. One king beds mini fridge, flatscreen tv and all that. "Oh my god, Woojin this is amazing" you said happily, flopping back onto the bed.

He chuckled softly, kissing your head and walking over to the suitcases. "Okay, I'll shower and get ready first. Then you can" he spoke, walking to the bathroom. After about 2 hours, you were both fresh and ready to explore downtown. You both walked to the nearby subway, thankfully Woojin already knew how to use it. You watched as he snapped a few selfies in front of the tracks.

You smiled at him, he was more than adorable in your eyes

You smiled at him, he was more than adorable in your eyes. "What is there something on my face?" He asked cautiously. You hadn't realized that you were staring. "No you dork, you're just really cute" you responded, wrapping an arm around him. You could almost feel his cheeks heating up.

Before you knew it, you both had arrived in the heart of New York City. You stood in the middle of Times Square. Looking around in awe. Things like Radio City Music Hall and Madison Square Garden were in your view. "Wow" you heard Woojin mutter from beside you.

For an hour, the both of you were shopping. Not necessarily just clothes but gifts for others. Woojin was constantly saying, "this would be perfect for Jeongin" buying anything cute that his members would like. You couldn't help but think about how genuinely kind he was.

After you guys had shopped till you pretty much dropped, you walked towards an open space. More like a park. However not far from it was a bridge. Woojin always looked for photo opportunities so of course he got excited by the sight of this. Within seconds, he had climbed onto a rock. Getting an angle for a photo. "(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Take a picture of me!" He said, his voice almost childish. You quickly pulled your phone out, snapping a few photos of him.

"Cute!" You exclaimed as you both observed the photo

"Cute!" You exclaimed as you both observed the photo. He placed a sweet kiss on your cheek before responding. "Not even half as cute as you, my princess".