kim seungmin | camp

"See you in three weeks!" Your mom's voice echoed in your head. You were currently sat at the back of a school bus, on your way to some stupid camp that your parents signed you up for. It was literally your typical summer camp. "Games,treats and forest hikes" which seemed like fun to others,, wasn't to you. It wasn't that you didn't like to have fun. Just not particularly outdoors, with bugs and not being able to sleep in your own bed or shower properly for 3 weeks. You closed your eyes in pain, plugging your earphones in and listening to Ariana Grande.

It was as if you had just closed your eyes when you felt the bus come to a halt. You tugged on your earphones, making them fall out of your ears and onto your hand so you could wrap them up. You shoved them into your backpack, listening to the camp leaders very basic and boring rule set.

It had been about an hour, you had settled into the girls cabin. You each shares a bunk bed. You were sharing with this girl named Joselyn. She didn't seem all that bad, she was very kind. You all headed outside, as there was a camp meeting for everyone.

"So we just wanted to go over the schedule. Starting with campfires" the instructor started to say. You dozed off a little, getting distracted by the scenery around. Your eyes set on a male, sitting behind the instructor on the main campus lodge. His hair was a reddish brown and he held a tree branch in his hand.

You watched as he listened intently

You watched as he listened intently. He was attractive. You were kinda getting a little excited now, maybe things wouldn't be as boring. You looked away as you felt Joslyn pull on your arm. "Come on we're playing a game of tag" she began to run from you. A girl named Sandy was it. You glanced at the boy again, seeing him start running. You did the same, however you wanted to run in the forest. As most likely there were better hiding spots there.

You found a good spot, behind a big tree. Which sounded like a horrible hiding place but it was great. You were pretty relaxed till you heard a twig snap. Let's just say you took tag pretty seriously. You began to jog a bit, looking behind you before jumping into someone hard.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry" you heard a voice say

"Oh my god I'm so sorry" you heard a voice say. You looked up, recognizing him as the boy from earlier. You shook your head a little. "It's alright. I wasn't looking where I was going" you replied, catching your breath.

He held his right hand out to you, a friendly smile on his face. "I'm Seungmin. Pleasure to bump into you".