kim seungmin | alright

[this one gonna be angsty so. also listen to the song above]

You groaned as you looked down at your textbook. The teacher had assigned seven pages of math homework for the night. You wanted to jump from a cliff. Mathematics was not your strongest subject and especially not this unit. On top of that, your boyfriend, Seungmin, was coming home late due to rehearsals.

After about an hour, you had enough. You layed your head on your book, beginning to cry. Everyone knew what they wanted to do in the future. It seemed like everyone was good at something but you. Sobs escaped your lips making you unable to hear the door unlocking from the distance.

"(Y/N)?" A familiar voice called, making you look up. You attempted to while away your tears but it was too late as Seungmin walked into the living room. His eyes full of fear and caution.

"(Y/N)! What's wrong?" He asked, pulling his backpack off and throwing it to the side

"(Y/N)! What's wrong?" He asked, pulling his backpack off and throwing it to the side. He came over to you, kneeling down to meet the height of the chair and softly caressing your cheek. "I can't do it" you explained, choking up. "It's too hard. School is kicking my ass and-" he cute you off, softly pressing his lips to yours. After kissing you for a few seconds he began to speak again.

"Listen. When times get tough. Just call me. I mean, when things were hard. I used to listen to this one song" he explained, grabbing his guitar out of the bag. You watched him sit in front of you, beginning to sing a song.

The lyrics were exactly what you needed to hear. That everything would be alright. By now your nerves and tears had equally calmed, making you smile and close your eyes as you listened to Seungmin's soft voice.

"Everything's gonna be alright" he sang, finishing off the song.