bang chan | vampire

"I swear you always look like a vampire at this part!!!" You giggled, hitting the pause button on your phone screen. "Look!" You exclaimed, tilting the YouTube video so that your boyfriend could see.

"That's just my normal face" he responded, taking the phone into his own hands with a funny looking smirk on his face

"That's just my normal face" he responded, taking the phone into his own hands with a funny looking smirk on his face. You shook your head in response, sitting back against your couch.

"I'm telling you. That makeup looks like a vampire" you assured him, pointing towards the dramatic eyeshadow placed on his lids that was depicted on the screen. "Well is it  hot at least?" He asked, raising his head a bit to look at you. A clever look on his face.

You hit his arm playfully, shaking your head. He was so cocky and even weird at times. "Wait. How about you do my makeup. Like right now. Try to copy that" he motioned his head towards the video. You raised an eyebrow. It was the first time he actually agreed to something like this. You'd wanted to do his makeup for the longest time "YAY!" you exclaimed happily, hopping right off the couch and running to your bathroom.

Grabbing your bag of makeup, you layed everyone out on the small table beside you. "Okay sit across from me" you explained, pulling his arm a bit. He obeyed, sitting directly across from you, earning easier access to his face. "okay first foundation..." You trailed off. Placing it on evenly with a beauty blender. "Ah it's cold" he chuckled, his small but gorgeous smile showing.

After about 20 minutes, you were finally done. Some red mixed with light oranges and black eyeshadow all over his lids. "And...done!" You smiled, closing up the red lip tint. You twirled the mirror to face him, a surprised look on his face. "It's actually really good" he said happily. You rolled your eyes a bit and mocked him. "It's actually really good" you teased, even mocking his strong accent.

He wrapped his arms around your waist, holding your face close to his. "you should do my makeup more often" he responded before kissing your lips softly.