yang jeongin | slow dance

"GET COOOOOOL" you exclaimed, doing cartwheels throughout the dance room. Your boyfriend, Jeongin, had invited you to a dance party along with his members. You all were hanging out in I'm the practice room.

"I swear she's almost weirder than Felix" Chan explained, his voice barely audible around the room because of the heightened music sound. Changbin and Felix were grinding on eachother while Jisung and Minho kept trying to kiss eachother. The fact that Stay called them crackheads was definitely relevant. Buy you were one as well.

"Why don't the two lovebirds have a slow dance" Woojin spoke, a smirk on his face. You and Jeongin were two little awkward humans. "I uh- only if (Y/N) wants to" your boyfriend said, rubbing the back of his neck as he looked up at you with his brown orbs. "I mean. Sure!" You responded, grabbing his hand and pulling him to the middle of the room.

The boys all started cheering and it made you both feel even more shy. You heard the song "Can't Help Falling In Love" come on over the speakers. Could Hyunjin have been any more cliché in his song choice. "So uh. I put my hand here right?" Jeongin asked, placing it on your shoulder. You giggled softly and moved his arms around your waist while you wrapped your own arms around his neck. "like this" you responded, giving him a nod to show he could start moving. You both moved slowly in sync with the music, both resisting the urge to laugh when you made eye contact.

When the song had ended, Jeongin leaned forward a bit to give you a quick peck on the lips. Making you both blush deeply as the members erupted into cheers and "get it Jeongin!"