seo changbin | fansign

It was finally the day. The day you had been waiting for, for what seemed like forever. Just 6 months ago, you bought a whole bunch of Stray Kids "I AM WHO" albums. Hoping that a fan sign application would be in at least one. To your excitement, the last one you opened had a qualification for one. To you it was a dream come true, you truly looked up to them........

especially changbin.

I mean what wasn't there to love. He could rap, sing, dance and his visuals are insane. Not to mention how cute his aegyo is.

You had finished getting ready. Wearing a simple black skirt along with a classy looking shirt. You felt confident in what you wore, wearing your hair down and lightly brushed.

Within two hours, you were at the fansign. The boys each coming onto the stage, making the audience including you scream in delight. You nearly melted. They all looked and sounded ten times better in real life. You had realized that they were real in this moment.

It had taken some time before you finally drew close to the front of the line. However you couldn't complain as while you waited, you stared at 9 adorable boys. You clutched your album tightly as you reached the front of the line.

Once the girl had gotten off stage, you stepped on. Your heart was beating so quickly. Chan greeted you first with a sweet smile, signing the album for you. The others of course were amazing and you still couldn't believe it.

It really hit you when you got to the end of the table, greeting Changbin with a cheerful smile. "Hey Changbin! I'm (Y/N)" you managed to speak out, making him raise his head to look at you.

You swore time stopped for a

You swore time stopped for a.moment as he made eye contact with you. He was a million times more beautiful in person. His smile could make world peace. Now you felt yourself get a bit shaky. "Oh (Y/N)! Your name is as pretty as you" he replied cheekily, smirking a little bit. It earned him a slap on the arm from Seungmin who was sat beside him. Making you giggle a little.

"Is it your first time? I've never seen you before" he asked, tilting his head to the side while signing your album. "yeah I- I love you Changbin" you blurted without even realizing. It was a habit. You always screamed that you loved him when watching performances and interviews. Your eyes widened a little, however he just licked his lips cockily before smiling widely.

"I love you too! I'm your favourite right??" He asked, intertwining his hands with yours and shaking them from side to side

"I love you too! I'm your favourite right??" He asked, intertwining his hands with yours and shaking them from side to side. "Yeah you are" you said with a bow, as a goodbye. The security guards were pressuring you to let the next person on.

"Goodbye (Y/N)! I'll miss you"