seo changbin | pink

"are you kidding me??" Your boyfriend groaned as he read the letter in front of him. You had agreed to go on a variety show with him called "Dingo Future Diary". Basically one of his members would write a letter as though they were speaking as Changbin in the future.

He would have to follow everything that the letter consisted of, as well as you. "We have to wear all pink. All the way to the shoes" he closed his eyes, cringing as he turned towards you. A giggle escaped your lips. You knew he hated wearing pink. Although, you were the opposite. It was one of your favourite colors. "come on!!" You exclaimed, grabbing his hand and dragging you to his room.

Finally after almost an hour of contemplating and trying to find pick articles, he had an outfit picked out. You went to your room to change and stepped out when he said he was ready.

"Oh my god" you wrapped your arms around him tightly

"Oh my god" you wrapped your arms around him tightly. Your usually "dark - mannered" boyfriend looked absolutely adorable. Pulling away, you could tell he was trying to hold back a smile.

About an hour later, you were both walking around the streets of Hongdae. He had just finished doing aegyo for a bunch of strangers. You could feel the embarassment radiating from him. "I'm gonna kill you Hwang Hyunjin" he forced his eyebrows to furrow, pointing towards the camera. "It's not fair that (Y/N) gets to look amazing and I don't" he pouted as you two walked hand in hand.

Using your free hand, you slapped his arm playfully. "YA! You're the cute one here" you responded, rising on your tiptoes to place your lips on his cheek softly. "you missed" he responded, turning to face you as you looked at him weirdly. Before you could ask him what the hell he meant, you felt his lips on yours. Moving them in sink passionately but in a gentle fashion all together.

AUTHOR NOTE: Hey everyone! I just wanted to apologize but also thank you guys really quickly

AUTHOR NOTE: Hey everyone! I just wanted to apologize but also thank you guys really quickly. I'm sorry that i'm not the best at updating. School and stress get in the way but I hope that you guys genuinly do enjoy my imagines and this book. Comment below what your favourite imagine is? I also wanted to thank you guys for the huge amount of reads. To me it's so much, it means the world. Thank you all, angels. I've decided to call you guys that hehe. My angels. Also, if i made an actual fanfiction would you read it? I don't know, I kinda have an idea for a Changlix one... if you like the idea, comment!

Anyways, that's all from me. I love you all, angels :)