London Part 2

"Thank you for flying with us ma'am." I shake the hands of the passengers, while Hal is standing way to close behind me. They're leaving the craft, and I'm relieved my night is about to end.

"Oh, give the boy a chance, he's quite the looker." An elderly woman says, and I fake smile as much as one person can without having a scowl on their face.

The handsome man in 3A was the quickest one off the plane. Not sure why I felt disappointed. Damn, was I hoping he would ask me out? Ugh.

As soon as the last passenger exits, I turn and face Hal. "You! What the hell were you thinking?"

He just smirked. "Come on, Izzy. One date!"

I shake my head in disbelief. "Come on, we are all going out. I don't date pilots, and that hasn't changed."

"Okay, fine don't date me. Just spend your last night with me. In my room, please." He begs.

I roll my eyes. "I'm going to the hotel, and I'm going to pretend you didn't just ask me that question." I grabbed my bag and my coat before I walked off the plane. Brent is laughing of course. Damn copilot isn't any better than the pilot.

We make it to the hotel and get checked in, then we walk as a group to the elevator.

"Meet back down here in an hour," Hal instructed everyone, as Georgia and I stepped out on our floor.

"He is a pretty hot guy, Izzy."

"Not you too! Nope, no way. I don't do anything with pilots."

"Well, he isn't just any pilot. He's insanely gorgeous, and speaking of that, you had one hot passenger today. He was even more handsome than Hal." She winked at me.

"I know, right? He wasn't very smart though. Well, that, or he had zero social skills." I snort.

I stuck my key card in the door. "I'll see you in an hour."

I stood under the hot shower debating if I should even go out tonight. Hal has pushed it too far, and I'm so tired. I let the heat run over my body, and I thought about my passenger today.

I've been with the airline for six years now, and never once had I seen a passenger so damn gorgeous. Not even the celebrities we have on a flight every now and again, holds a candle to this man.

Too bad he was so unusual. One minute he seemed nervous, the next cocky, and let's not forget getting so much joy from my embarrassment today.

Tomorrow is my very last flight as a flight attendant for White Skies. This blue uniform will be thrown in the trash once I land in Louisville.

I'll trade it for a pair of boots and a truck. I can't wait!

I decide to go out and dressed in a simple black dress and heels. I blow dried my hair and let it fall straight down my back and applied some eye makeup and lipstick.

Last night in a foreign city as a flight attendant. Next time, I'll be a tourist.

I stepped off the elevator and, of course, the guys start whistling, and I blush. The ongoing joke is, they make bets on how many times I'll blush in a single evening. Damn traitorous face!

"There's one!" Hal and Brent fist bump. "Where's George and David?" I ask, but I'm quickly answered.

"Behind You! Boo!" David says, tickling my sides, and I laugh.

"You asshole!" I smacked his arm, and he just laughed. David is a sweetheart with two little kiddos back home in New York. His wife is absolutely breathtaking.