iv

*Gianna*

Jack and I travel throughout the whole park. We ride rides and play games. I hate to admit the fact that I was actually having fun with him.

"What am I supposed to do with a goldfish?" Jack groans, looking down at the bag in his hands.

"You don't want Jerrie?" I question, holding my hand up to my heart as if I were offended.

"No, but by your reaction I guess you do. Here ya go have fun with Terry," He laughs, handing the bag to me. 

"Jerrie," I correct him. He rolls his eyes at me as I spot a little kid with his arms crossed and tear stained cheeks.

"I'll be right back," I mumble as I make my way to the little kid.

"Hey, bud, what's wrong?" I ask him as I squat next to him. His mother looks down at me and smiles.

"I didn't win," He cries. 

"What's your name?" I ask.

"Garrett," He tells me.

"Well, Garrett, this is my friend Jerrie. He wants to come live with you." I smile as his face lights up.

"Really?" He exclaims. I nod and hand him the bag with the little goldfish inside.

"Thank you!" He smiles, hugging me. He looks up at his mom who smiles down at him. 

"Thank you," Garrett's mom smiles at me.

"No problem," I smile, as I stand back up. Garrett smiles at the goldfish.

"I'm going to take good care of Jerrie!" He smiles. I nod.

"You do that," I smile before waving and walking back to Jack. He rolls his eyes at me. 

"What?" I ask.

"You're too nice," He laughs.

"It's better than walking around with a stick up your ass," I tell him. He rolls his eyes at me. "And to think. I was having a good time with you." I turn around and start walking the other way.

"Gia," He calls after me.

"Go be an asshole to someone else." I don't even turn back to say the harsh words. I continue walking until I see a big exit sign.