vi

*Gianna*

"Gianna," my mother groans, turning my lights on. I roll around in bed more, trying to grasp onto the last few moments of sleep. 

"Gianna Elizabeth Murphy get up," My mother says sternly. I sit up, noticing the stern voice. Nothing goes right when my mother uses her stern voice. 

"I'm up," I mumble. She leaves the room without a second thought. I check my phone for any messages before searching through my closet.  I grab a light cream sweater, a maroon skater skirt, black leggings, and light cream, lace flats. 

I tuck the sweater into the skirt before curling my hair. I let the loose ringlets fall over my shoulder before pulling a small chunk on the left side and pinning it up. I put on mascara and a light pink lipstick. 

"Are you ready?" my mother yells from downstairs. I pick up my light blue backpack and put it on, take my phone off the charger and put it in my little white purse. I find my mother in the kitchen.

"You need a necklace," She tells me, pointing a red manicured finger at me. I turn around before rolling my eyes. I go back to my bedroom to find a necklace. I pick out a silver necklace with a pearl in a little cage. 

"Annistyn's here," She calls. I jog down the stairs, pull the front door open.  I say good bye to my mother before making my way towards Annie's car.

~*~

"Gianna!" A voice calls from behind me. I look back to see Jack resting against his locker. I ignore him and continue making my way to lunch. I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I look over my shoulder to see Jack.

"Go away," I groan. He turns me to face him. He pushes me against a locker. "What are you doing?" I ask. 

"We need to talk," He whispers. I shake my head. 

"Not now." I look the around, finding people staring at us. It seems like something snaps in his head because he jerks back and let's go of me.

"What was that?" I ask. He shakes his head. 

"Nothing. Forget it." With that, he walks away. I shake my head, trying to sort out what just happened. I continue my walk to the lunch room, dazed and lost in thought.

---

This is kinda just thrown together so it might suck.