xi

*Jack*

Homecoming was only 4 days away. The homecoming game was only 2. Gianna and I had small conversations on going and decided that it would be up to her on if we went or not. Today, Gianna was going dress shopping with Kalea. I wait by my phone eagerly, waiting for photos of the dresses which Gianna promised to send. At 12 PM I get the first notification. 

Gianna: option #1

Jack: Black is really pretty

Jack: Black is really pretty. How are you feeling about it?

Gianna: It's cute. But it doesn't feel right, ya know?

Jack: Totally get it. But it's really pretty on you. lmk what you find next. 

I walk through the hallway to my sister's room and knock on her door. 

"Yes dork?" She questions, messing with her pink hair.

"Look at how gorgeous she is," I tell her, showing her the image on my phone. 

"Babes, you can't even see her face," She laughs at me. I sigh.

"I know, but it's still really pretty." My phone dings 10 seconds later as I'm about to leave. I walk back over to Sydnie to show her the second dress.

Gianna: option #2

Jack: Woah.

Gianna: It's pretty right?

Jack: You seem to be doubting.

Gianna: I like it. But... There's one more dress. Hold on. 

"That screams Cinderella," Sydnie says, hinting at our conversation from few days before. My phone buzzes one last time. 

Gianna: Option #3

[Image attached]

Jack: That's the one.

Gianna: That's exactly what I was thinking. Can't wait until Saturday <3