x

*Gia*

Jack: I can explain. I swear. 

"This will be good," I mumble to myself as I turn so I'm now laying on my stomach instead of my back. 

Gianna: I'm listening. 

I watch as the bubble appears and disappears a few times before I get a text back.

Jack: so my younger sister asked how asking you to Hoco went and I told her you said yes so she asked if I had a photo of you and I showed her your Instagram and she went scrolling through and liked it.

I smile at the thought that he told his sister about me. It was cute.

Gianna: Excuses, excuses lol

Jack: You don't believe me?

Gianna: I was just kidding...

Jack: mhm. sure. 

Gianna: I was. Why are you getting so mad? 

Typical Jack getting bad over the little things. Always. I'm so tired of it. I just want one night with him where he's not mad at the world. One night full of laughter and smiles and none of his anger and pouting. 

Jack: I'm not mad. 

Gianna: mhm. sure. 

Jack alright whatever.

 I roll my eyes at my phone and put it down. 

"So much for that," I sigh as I get off my bed and pull the covers down before climbing in and pulling them all the way over my head. 

Maybe he'll be able to keep his temper in for one night. Maybe it's not that hard. My brain tells me. But I know it's just saying that to make me feel better. There isn't a day when Jack Avery isn't mad at the world. And there's not a person on this Earth that can change that. Not his sister, not his mom, and definitely not me. 

---

okay this is kinda sucky and I'm sorry :/ it'll get better soon hopefully.