Peter!

Pepper set the young two year old in his crib and rocked the crib humming sweet melodies till the toddler fell asleep. She turned the baby monitor on before she stood up from the chair. She took another happy look at her son before turning off the light and closing the door.

Tony Stark was sitting right outside the door and a small smile too.

"He asleep?" Tony asked.
"Yeah. Finally. Took me an hour." She chuckled.

Tony stood up from the floor with a mischievous grin plastered on his face, "I'll go wake him."

With a growl, Pepper grabbed him by his suit and dug her nails into his arm.

"If you dare try to wake him up in the next hour or two, I will have Jarvis(this is before Friday. Friday is coming soon) lock you in the lab and cause everything down there to malfunction. Even the iron man suit."

Tony nodded quickly and quietly before she finally let him go and they both walked to the living room. When they came in, they saw a nice young lady sitting on the sofa. She had long brown hair, mom jeans, slides, and a t-shirt. Within the next two seconds, Pepper made her way over to hug the lady.

"Hello May. How have you been?"
"I've been great Pepper. How's Peter?"
"Great. Finally put the boy to sleep."

May looked past her friend to see the Tony Stark standing there smiling.

"Tony." She smiled.
"Hi May." He walked over to her and embraced her in a hug.
"How've you been?"
"Honestly? I've been better but Peter and Pepper are the greatest things to ever happen to me."

The three adults all sat down on the sofa, Pepper and Tony were exhausted.

Suddenly they heard silent footsteps approach them.

"Auntie May?" A tiny, tired, sweet voice yawned.

Peter stood in the doorway of the living room and his blue pjs wrinkled from the crib he climbed over and with his teddy bear clutched tightly in his fist.

"Hi Peter!" May gushed.
"No!" Pepper slouched deeper into the couch.
"PETER!" Tony chuckled.

Peter ran over to his godmother and jumped into her lap. "Hi." He whispered as he dug his head into May's shoulder.

"How's my precious little muffin doing?"

"Good." He beamed.

May looked up to see Pepper and Tony smiling at their son but Pepper showed signs of annoyance in her eyes. May smiled and said, "Hey Petey. Mommy needs you to go to sleep right now. And you sure do look sleepy now don't you?"

Peter yawned but shook his head no.

"Come on big boy. Let's put you to sleep."

-Blue