Don't Blow My Cover

Sorry I've been inactive. I honestly don't know what I'm about to write. This is whatever I decide I'm gonna do off the top of my head. I swear I have absolutely no idea. I'm just writing.

"Yes Franklin. All the cameras are hidden and I have my Peter Parker ID."

"This Spider-Man movie is gonna either be great or be an absolute fail. Let's hope the students don't find out Tom." Franklin said through my earpiece.

"I'm an actor. I got this." I smiled before I adjusted my mic.

With a deep breath, I head into Midtown high and check to make sure my American accent is good. Once its fine, I head to the office and speak to the principle.

"Hello Ms.Morita."

"Yes hello. And you are?"

"I'd like to thank you for letting us film here. We'll most likely be filming over the course of the entire school year. Make sure that none of the students find out please." I say to her.

"Oh Mr.Holland. It's been a great pleasure. What name are you going by again?" She asked.

"Peter Parker. I need a class schedule so I can properly blend in with the student body." I smile awkwardly right before Ms,Morita hands me a sheet of paper.

"Have a good first day Mr.Parker. I hope you don't get into trouble."

"I won't!" I call back as I leave the office and go to my locker.

Time Skip Seven Months(two months left before they wrap up filming)

"Hey Penis. You heard about that new movie they're filming? It's a superhero movie." Flash flicked my forehead as he passed me.

I was sitting with my friends Ned and MJ. No they didn't know that I was an actor. Yes I do consider them real friends.

"Go away Eugene. No one needs to hear you speak." MJ barked at Flash.

Afterwards, MJ turns to face me and Ned again, "flash is an ass but he is right. They revealed that they're filming secretly in a school. Like a secret actor. How cool is that."

I tugged in my collar, "very." I mutter.

"It's so cool dude! Imagine if they were doing it here?! Who would it be? Maybe Nathan Canvas?"

"How about Peter?" MJ took a bite of her salad.

I choked on my fry. "What? Why me? What? I'm not an.... an actor."

"Relax. I'm joking."

"Oh yeah. Right." I lower my head and slouch my back. "Have they revealed what the movie is about?"

"They just said it was a superhero movie. Actor is a dude. Obviously. Filming in a school in the city but no one is revealing which school." Ned spoke.

"I mean, obviously. Then people can track it down to who is a new student and figure out the actor." MJ stabbed a piece of lettuce with her fork.

"Ok but like. Imagine if it was here? We only got four new student this year. Nathan Canvas, Cherry Luis, Kevin Solano, and you. Cherry is out of the question. She's a girl." Ned contributes to speak.

"I'm just gonna...go..." I mutter as I grab my food and head to the bathroom.

Once I get to the bathroom, I pull out my phone and text my director.

Me: so... you released news about the movie, huh?

Franklin: yes. Don't worry. You only have two months left. We might even be able to cut it short. Once we get all the stunts in, we'll just need a few more school moments and student interactions.