More Avengers Find Out... Sorta

The avengers only knew Peter as that one intern that is always on the high class floors. They didn't know that he was actually Tony Stark's son. Peter, although went as an intern, he worked in the lab more often then actually being an intern.

"Hey Parker." Steve walked in with Clint as they sat in the sofa in the penthouse.

Peter waved at them as he tapped away on his StarkPad scheduling a few meetings for his dad while his mom(Pepper) was away.

"Hey Clint, did you hear? Tony hasn't really been sleeping again."
"Steve, he never sleeps." Clint retorted with a snort.

Peter listened in on the conversation without the two Avengers noticing.

"I know but he looks so much more tired. Maybe he's been drinking again?"
"I don't know Steve. He's been trying to be sober again. He wants to win of the heart of Pepper Potts, says he loves her."
"Clint... believe me. He's been drinking." Steve spoke again.

Peter's face flushed. His dad hasn't been drinking. He's been sober for eight months. Peter knew that the only reasons that Tony hasn't been sleeping is because he's been having nightmares, he's working in the lab with Peter, or helping Peter with his homework.

As much as he wanted to ignore it, he was already too deep in to NOT say something.

"Tony hasn't been drinking." Peter finally spoke up.
"Kid, you don't know the first thing about Tony Stark." Steve walked over to Peter.
"I'd like to say i know Tony Stark pretty well." Peter replied.
"Kid, you've only been working here for a few months. Trust me, Tony is drinking and at this rate, he's not gonna be with Pepper."

Peter's blood boiled, he respected Steve but he was taking it too far this time.

"Stop talking." Peter growled.

"what?" Steve replied.

At this point, Clint was quietly sipping his cup of coffee watching the old man verbally fight the minor.

"Don't talk about my--- I mean, don't talk about my boss like that again."
"Kid, I understand that Ironman is your childhood hero but you've gotta let go. It's been great working with you but I think you should get a different job."
"What?" Peter breathed.

Peter just sat there with his mouth gaping when Tony Stark sluggishly trudged in.

"Afternoon..." he saw Steve glaring at both Tony and Peter. "What happened?"

"I think you should let go of Mr.Parker, Stark."

"WHAT?!"

"He barely does his job, he goes to the restricted labs most of the time, he idolizes you too much and it clouds his vision, and I just think it's time for him to go. Sorry kid, I don't mean to offend you but it's the truth."

Peter was standing there with his eyes wide, Tony had his hands curled into fists at his side. His face had turned red with anger.

"I know that you don't let anyone into your restricted labs which means that he's sneaking in. He's a nice kid but I don't think he's suitable for interning here anymore."

Peter attempted to sneak away but Tony put his arm out and stopped him, "Don't leave. I'm going to tell him and you should be here."

Peter nodded but his hands were shaky and beginning to sweat.

Steve sat up so he could hear what was so important that Tony had to tell the intern first.

"Okay, Steve. I know that you think that Peter isn't a good intern and that's because he's not. Before you say anything, he technically doesn't even work here officially yet. Peter here... he is my son."

Clint spit out his coffee and Steve stood up.

"WHAT?! You adopted a kid?!" He pressed his finger into Ton'y chest, "You are irresponsible, you can't take care of a teenager."

"I think I am more than capable of taking care of him. I'm his biological dad and Pepper Stark is his biological mom. We've been taking care of him together for his whole sixteen years of life. SO yes, I am definitely sure I can take care of my son."

Steve had nothing to say, he just watched in shock as Tony protectively wrapped his arms around his son.

Tony kissed Peter's temple and said, "you can go to your room or your lab now. I know how uncomfortable you get."

"Thanks dad." Peter whispered as he ran off in the direction of his room.

Clint was just silently watching from the side with coffee dripping down his chin when he finally spoke up, "I call dibs on being his uncle Tones!"

-Blue