Endgame

Warning. I'm case you haven't seen Endgame, there will be spoilers.
-Blue

The battle was intense. The gauntlet was in Thanos' hands and Tony fought him for the gauntlet. He managed to push Tony away and smirked as he slowly snapped his fingers. Nothing happened.

He snapped again but only to produce the same results. Tony was staring in shock. Right behind Thanos was his 16 year old son who was dead for five years. He was standing behind Thanos... with all five infinity stones in his suit.

It took Tony a second before he realized what he was gonna do.

Tony's POV

"Not again. I CANT LOSE YOU AGAIN!" I cried out but I was too late.

"I. Am. Peter Stark." He growled at Thanos as I watched my baby boy snap his fingers.

There was a wave of power that shot out and I saw as all of Thanos' men began to turn to dust and fade away. Even Thanos himself.

I didn't care about them though. I ran to Peter who was sitting against a large piece of rubble with his left arm completely burned up. The stones were still in his armor but his eyes were no longer a deep brown. They were a rainbow of colors that looked like the stones.

"Peter. No no no. Please."

"Hi dad..." his voice was so soft I could barely hear him. "M'tired..."

"No please. I just got you back. You have sister. Her name is Morgan. She really wants to meet you. Your mom misses you. I miss you." I turned around, "BRUCE?! STRANGE?! PLEASE!"

Peter gave a small smile to me then he looked past me.

"Mom...hurts..."

Pepper has flown here on her suit to see Peter. Her eyes were watery, she wanted to cry. I wanted to cry. But we didn't.

"You did great sweetie. It's ok. You can rest now." She told him so softly. It hurt to hear how much pain and love was in her voice.

"Lov'yu..." he closed his eyes and his head lolled to the side.

I finally broke down in tears before I noticed a small breath. It was faint but I saw his chest move. I put my fingers against his neck to check to a pulse and I felt it. It was weak though.

"Pepper, fly him to the tower. I'll get Bruce, Strange, and Cho. He's alive!"

Her head perked up and she nodded with determination. She picked up Peter and cradled him like she did when he was a baby and she flew off in the direction of the tower.

Time Skip

3rd Person POV

It was a month after the incident. Peter was stabilized but he was currently in a coma. The stones disappeared. Strange told me that the stones were no longer needed and they were gone now, without a trace.

Tony was sitting on the chair in Peter's hospital room as Morgan was sitting down on his lap. Harley and Pepper has gone downstairs to get some food for Tony and Morgan.

The heart monitor started to beep like crazy which caused Tony to jump up and almost knock Morgan onto the floor. He ran over to Peter's side and held his hand.

"Please be ok..." he whispered.

There was a loud gasp and there he saw his son finally awake after five years. Technically a month but it was a brief moment that almost ended in death.

"Peter?!" Tony's eyes welled up in tears.

"Da–" Peter them started to cough.

Tony jumped bit then ran to the small table to get some water. "Here drink this. Your throat is dry."

Peter wearily grabbed the glass and took a few sips before coughing again, "hi dad."

Nurses ran into the room within seconds and then started to check Peter. Tony picked up Morgan and left the room to go get Pepper.

Time Skip| a week
Peter's POV

It's so weird to be home again. Mom and dad moved to a nice lake house. Harley is finishing college now. And I have a little sister now. Everything changed so much. I'm still fifteen though. It's so weird.

Dad didn't want me in the lab just in case I got hurt again. I know that I won't get hurt. I'm always protected by the infinity stones. Doctor Strange came soon after I woke up and he explained what happened to the stones.

Apparently, after I snapped, I became one with the stones. Their guardian. Since I was their guardian, there was no need for them to go back to their time. The branches are fixed, alternative timelines are gone, everything is back to normal apparently. The stones are in my eyes. Weird. I know. My right eye has the time, power, and reality Stone. My left eye has the mind, soul, and space stone.

I don't think I can really get used to it yet. It's just.... weird.

I kinda just holed myself in my room. I didn't think I fit in with the family anymore. Harley is no longer two years older than me. He's seven years older. Morgan is five now and I don't really know anything about her. Dad and mom are getting older and I'm still a fifteen year old who is now guardian of the infinity stones.

They come to check up on me but I always just say that I'm busy from the schoolwork I have to catch up on.

The weirdest thing about this all. I have powers. On top of my enhanced abilities, I have the powers of the stones. They were surprisingly easy to manage. They just spoke to me and told me what to do.

Suddenly, there was a soft knock at the door.

"I'm busy dad." I call back.

I heard the freak of the door open and I turn around, "can't you hear? I'm busy." I snapped. I've gotten a bit of a temper due to the whole situation.

"M'sowwy..." it was Morgan. "I wanted to tell you that I'm having a tea party."

"Oh. Hi Morgan." I say with my voice increasingly softer.

"Do you wanna play with me?" She squeaked.

"Oh... you sure you want me to play? You don't really know me." I mutter.

"You're my big brother! I love you. Daddy told me a lot about you, I know a lot about you. Like how your favorite color is red, bow you liked going to Coney Island with Harley when you was like me, and that you love mommy's lasagna. It's my favorite too!"

"He talked about me?" I ask.

She nods swiftly, "so you wanna play?"

I get up and grab her hand, "show me the way!" I laugh and I follow her to her room.

Extra!

Tony and Pepper were planning to go talk to Peter again. Since he woke up, he's been avoiding everyone. Right when he go past Morgan's room, they hear a much deeper and rare laugh following Morgan's.

They leak inside to see Peter wearing a boa with a pink frilly hat holding a tea cup with his pinky up.

"Be polite. Point the pinky" Peter exclaims in a terrible posh voice.

"I am polite. Juju said so!" She points to the elephant on her right.

"My apologies Lady Morgan."

"Thank you Sir Pete." She gets up and curtsies.

Peter laughs again and opens his arms, "come 'ere you squirt."

Tony and Pepper keep watching in secret for a few more minutes before retreating back to the living room with the biggest smiles on their face.

Ok so I'm actually proud of this. School starts in less than two weeks guuyyyssss!!!!
-Blue