I'm not who you think I am

It had been two weeks since Tony Stark had gotten his son back. His son had been taken three years ago by HYDRA and finally, him and Pepper had gotten their precious baby back. They haven't enrolled him back at school yet, he can barely remember anyone or himself too well. He knows the avengers and his parents but he's a brainwashed shell of his former self. Unlike to Bucky, HYDRA hadn't taken his arm and weaponized it, instead they used a drug that allowed him to manipulate people's minds. Similar to Wanda's powers so she helped him learn to control it.

Peter had down down to the kitchen to get some food, he was wearing black sweatpants and a grey t shirt. This dad and the avengers were in the living room watching TV. Tony looked up and watched his son pour himself a bowl of Lucky Charms dry and eat the cereal with a spoon.

Peter grabbed the small pocket knife that he always kept on him and began to fiddle with the blade.

"Peter, please no playing with knives while eating unless you're gonna use that knife to eat that cereal, then I suggest that it gets put away."

With a soft grunt, he put the knife away and whispered a soft, "sorry dad."

"It's okay Peter. Just get dressed, a school is coming on a tour later today and they are going to be able to spend the night on the lower floors. If you want, you can hide out until the group is done but you can go explore if you want."

Peter nodded as he put his plate in the dishwasher, "I might ghost around later on in the day."

Time Skip to the tour group

Ned and MJ were seniors now. No one had forgotten Peter, not even the teachers. A kid who was gone, went to the bathroom in the middle of chem and he just didn't come back. Ever. Not even the school faculty knew, no one had called or emailed to say that Peter Parker was transferring.

"So, did Parker actually work at this place?" Flash sneered.

Even with Peter gone for three years, he still used this opportunity to make fun of Peter's lies and to torment Ned and MJ... not that MJ really cared.

"Yeah he did Flash. Now stop it, that's less then cruel."

Flash scoffed as the tour guide stepped up to the group.

"Hello, my name is James and I will be your tour guide today. I will call out the names of you and give your level three passes. They will last for 24 hours and they give access to the floors one to eighty six. You can't go higher then that unless given permission by a person with access to those floors."

"Will we meet Tony Stark?" Flash asked.

"You should. You'll be able to be on the Avengers living room floor for about half an hour before dinner."

Mr.Harrington's class awed in delight. The tour had officially begun.

Peter's POV

It had been a few hours since dad said the tour had started. I was in black sweatpants, a blue hoodie, and sneakers. I don't like wearing shoes inside but I feel awkward if I walk around the house with strangers here and I'm barefoot.

"Master Peter. The boss wanted me to let you know that the tour group is going to be heading up to this floor in about ten minutes. You don't have to be here if you chose not to." FRIDAY spoke through the wall.

"Ill get some food and I'll head upstairs. Thanks FRI."

Back to 3rd POV

Peter went to the kitchen and put his headphones in. He fiddled with the set of throwing knives that Natasha gave him(and that Tony took away and doesn't know that he had again) while Diary of Jane was playing. He looked at the cookies that Bucky had made earlier and but instead grabbed an apple and was eating it but didn't notice that the class had some up.