Avengers Find Out

Peter was seven and he lived in the top floor of the Stark Tower, now referred to as Avengers Tower. None of the Avengers knew about Peter. Tony was hellbent in keeping him out of the public eye for as long as possible and away from the Avengers. The only ones who knew about Peter were Bruce Banner and Rhodey. Bruce had met Peter a few years back on accident when working in the lab with Tony one time. Rhodey was the only one to know intentionally. Rhodey  is Peter's godfather.

Peter sat at the island eating a waffle with whipped cream happily as Tony drank coffee next to him. Peter burped quietly and Tony chuckled.

"Excuse you there buddy."
"Ecuze me,daddy." Peter beamed bright.

Peter continued to eat his waffle while Tony got up to wash his cup.

"I'm done." Peter called.
"Ok. Give me the plate."
"Ok!"

Peter hopped off of the stool he was in and nearly tripped and fell over with the plate. He felt two arms grab his side and pull him up before hit the ground.

"Careful there buddy."

The voice didn't belong to his dad, mom, aunt, godfather, or Bruce but he did recognize the voice. Peter looked up to see a guy with sort blonde hair with casually clothing on. It was Steve Rogers.

"Who's the kid?" Natasha walked over and inspected the child in Steve's arms.

Peter didn't know what to do. His plate was still in his grip but he just let Steve hold him.

"TONY!" Steve called.

"What is it America?" He groaned. "Didn't you say you guys weren't coming till Thursday?"

Natasha chuckled, "It is Thursday, Stark." Tony wasn't wearing his normal formal attire. She looked him up and down to see him in sweatpants and a white singlet and black socks. "Ok, no more beating around the bush."

Natasha motioned to Tony to come over.

"Who's the kid?" Clint finally spoke.

Tony froze as he saw Peter in the arms of Steve Rogers. Bruce and Rhodey off to the side not engaging, Tony felt thankful they weren't joining in on this.

"Did you kidnap a child? TONY!" Natasha smacked Tony in the face.

Finally, Steve put Peter down and Natasha knelt down next to Peter before speaking in a soft and sweet voice, "Hi honey. Are you ok?"

Peter looked at Natasha then at his dad before looking back at Natasha and staying silent.

"Did he hurt you? Blink twice if you need me to take care of him."

"Don't roast the kid. Peter is shy." Tony intercepted.

"But seriously, who's the kid? Did you actually lose your mind and kidnap a child?" Clint asked.

Tony walked up to Peter, put the plate on the island, then picked up his son.

"No and no. Peter is my son."

"Since when did you adopt a child? Does Pepper know?" Steve asked.

"I didn't adopt him and yes Pepper knows. Pepper is his mother."

"Pepper Potts is this boy's mother?!" Steve exclaimed. "what? why? how?!!"

Tony raised an eyebrow, "I don't need to tell you how  baby is made now do it?"

"NO!" Steve exclaimed once more, "I just don't understand. You and Pepper Potts have a child."

"Pepper Stark, we got married a few months after Peter here was born. We've been trying to keep him out of the public eye and as long as possible and away from you. Please don't tell anyone, we want to keep him safe and have as normal of a childhood as he can get with being my son."

Natasha nodded and walked over to Peter, "Can I hold him?" She asked Tony.

Hesitantly, Tony passed his only son off to the most deadly assassin he had ever met. Unlike her normal aura, she held him carefully and lovingly. "Hi peter." She cooed. "I'm sorry about earlier."

Peter smiled in her arms and played with her hair. "Hi." he whispered.

"Can you say Auntie Natasha?"

"Auntie Tasha." He whispered again.

Natasha smiled at the boy and looked back at Tony, "Can I keep him?" she joked.

Tony smiled again at the assassin.

"I like him, he's my nephew now." she spoke deadly serious.

-Blue