Why are you listening to Chinese people?

I've been writing a lot of angsty shit. Let's make some fun. LETS KPOP!

Tony Finds Out

Peter Stark was on his bed and pressed shuffle in his Spotify playlist as he began to do this homework. He played his favorite playlist, "KPop". It was just a random mixture of his favorite kpop songs regardless of artist. He had NCT, Exo, Dreamcatcher, Twice, Red Velvet, Loona, and more.

His door was closed and the volume wasn't all the way up so no one in the tower ever heard his listening to KPop or even knew he liked it. Until today.

He heard footsteps down the hall but he paid no mind. Besides, he didn't purposely hide his taste in music. No one knew because no one heard him listening to it, he didn't care if anyone found out.

"Hey Peter. Can you come down to the lab with me?" His dad came into his room and asked.

"Sure."

Tony stopped when he heard that Peter wasn't listening to English. He listened closer to the lyrics and scrunched his face.

"Why are you listening to Chinese people?"

"Korean, dad. It's Korean."

"Whatever. Why are you listening to Korean? What is this? Is this like Gangnam Style? Oh god."

"It's called KPop. This song is Cherry Bomb by NCT. And no. This is not like Gangnam Style, thays the weird side of KPop."

"I don't understand..."

Peter stood up and patted his dad on the back with a smile, "it's fun dad. Just listen, you might even like it."

Tony and Peter sat back down on the bed and Peter began to sing.

"Ppallippalli pihae right cherry bomb, feel it yum. Ppallippalli pihae right cherry bomb, feel it yum.Ppallippalli pihae right cherry bomb, feel it yum."

"Do you even speak Korean? Do you know what you're saying? How are you singing that?"

"No I don't, I'm learning though. I don't really know but I can always look up the translation. Besides, everyone sang Despacito and it was literally about sex. And I sing random words that sound like the lyrics." Peter laughed, "it's not uncommon."

Tony stood up and began to walk away, "my son is korean. I'm done for the day, bye,"

Peter just laughed and continued to listen to his music and do this homework.

Steve Finds Out

Peter went down to the training room to get a little bit of training in.

"FRIDAY, go to Spotify and play my girl group playlist"

Without another word, Hi High by Loona began to play. He got into his groove as he used web shooters to get the moving dummies that were the "criminals". More songs continued to play and he sang and at much as he'd like to argue, he did dance to some of them(because who doesn't want to learn a kpop choreo?)

He didn't notice that Steve had walked in with Bucky and Natasha ready to train for their upcoming mission. Then they heard it.

"Me Likey likey likey likey"

No one spoke and they just watched Peter flipping around and fighting the dummy robots. Every now and then, he would stop to do a small dance move before getting back to his

"Having fun there buddy?" Natasha smirked.

"Oh," he stopped, "hi guys."

"What is this?" Steve scrunched his face as he learn the words. "What is this?" He repeated.

"I heard you the first time Uncle Steve. It's called KPop."

"K...pop? What's that?" Steve asked.

"Well, Old Man. Kpop is simply Korean Pop Music. It's literally music but in korean. It's really good."

"Um...ok?" Bucky smiled awkwardly.

"I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but still, it's fun. Maybe try listening to a song or two to get the feel."

"Why is she talking about being pretty for the camera?" Natasha laughed.

"Oh! That's Momo's part. She's my bias wrecker in Twice."

"Bias wrecker?" Bucky said slowly.

"Bias is a person you like the most in a group. Bias wrecker is he person that you like almost as much as your bias, I guess. I'm a multistan so I like a lot of groups. Twice is the one I'm into the most at the moment but my ult, aka the group I love the most, is a girl group called Loona."

"Ok... I think I'm gonna train later." Steve walked out of the room slowly.

That left Peter with Natasha and Bucky who were smiling at the new song that was playing. Peter jumped up and smiled.

"Now this, this is my favorite song. It's called Colors. It's by Loona."

"I like it. Teach me more." Natasha smiles.

Bucky nodded his head and began to bop his head.

Peter smiled back and spoke, "FRIDAY, raise volume."

Ok so look, I LOVE KPOP! I lowkey needed to make a kpop chapter dedicated to Tony not understanding kpop just like my mom doesn't. Anyways, Stan Loona. Stay safe. And idk... learn a new kpop choreo?
-Blue