Replaced Pt2

"What were you thinking?!" Natasha slapped Tony's face.

Tony grimaced, "What do you mean?! I don't see how I did anything wrong." He crossed his arms over his chest.

"Tony. That was your son. Whatever happened to you literally gushing over him in meetings like my pride and joy or he makes me want to be a better person? Don't you adore him?" Steve spat.

"No. Why would I? I have Lachlan."

Bruce was turning green so he left before he hulked out and actually killed Tony. The rest of the Avengers glared daggers at Tony. Vision walked Wanda out so he could calm her down before she let her powers get too or of control.

"Lachlan said that Peter bullies Flash?" Rhodey raised an eyebrow. How stupid does he have to be?

"Yeah."

"And why do you trust his word over your own sons?" Rhodey asked.

"Because Lachlan has shown me nothing but love. When we got Peter, he was defensive and wouldn't even talk to me. Therefor, I already trust him more than I do Peter." He spike as if that were a good reason to kick out his son.

"You idiot. Don't you remember that Peter was in the system for nearly seven years? No shit he would be defensive."

Tony stood up and brushed off anything on his suit an he put his arm around Lachlan. "Maybe if you guys had any common sense, you'd just leave my son alone and you'd just forget that Peter ever existed. He means nothing to me. He should mean nothing to you."

Time Skip a Month and a Half(Peppers Home)

"Peter?!" Pepper called as soon as the elevator door opened. "Tony! Where Peter. I have his Christmas gift. I'm so sorry for missing Christmas and New Years." She smiled and pecked her husbands cheek.

"Hi honey. How was the trip?"

"It was great. Ecuador was lovely. Anyways, where's our son? I really missed him."

"He's in he living room watching some TV. He couldn't wait for you to get home."

"I really missed him. I tried calling but I no one ever answered. Anyways, let me see my little prince"

Tony led her to the living room and what she saw made her freeze. It was a strange boy. He had curly black hair and hazel eyes. He had tan skin and he was wearing some of Peters pajamas... but that wasn't Peter.

"Tony. Who is this?" She asked.

"Our son." He beamed.

"What?! No. Our son is Peter." She looked at the boy again, "what's your name?"

"Hi mom. I'm Lachlan." He smiled brightly.

"Uh, no. I'm not your mom. Tony, where Peter?" She asked.

"Don't know. Don't care. Haven't seen him for a month and a half." He laughed, "aren't you happy? I finally got rid of the nuisance."

Pepper dropped the gift to the floor and she began to shake. "You abandoned our son?! WHAT FOR?! Why. WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" She screeched.

"Pepper. Lachlan told me how much of a terrible person Peter really was. Besides, Lachlan is much better, smarter, better manners, better style, and do much nicer than Peter was. Remember how defensive Peter was when we got him? Lachlan is nothing like that. Believe me Pep. I know what I'm doing."

Tony leaned in to kiss her but she kicked him and pushed him away.

"Don't you dare touch me. I don't care about this Lachlan kid. I just want me son back. How could you even think about doing this? What kind of person kicks their own son out?!"