chapter eight | third email // museum

You're just too good to be true
I can't take my eyes off you

At some point of my sleeping state, I was half-asleep that I heard a song playing outside my house. It's too early to wake up! My brain automatically made a new dream caused by the deep touch of slumber to me that has rushed my body once again.

You'd be like heaven to touch
I wanna hold you so much

In my dream, I was performing in an arean due to a world tour. I was in a band doing these kinds of stuff. It was my solo stage that time and I wore a red dress, while carrying an umbrella to add charm on it. And, I was singing this song. Can't Take My Eyes Off You by Frankie Valli.

At long last love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off you

Many people cheered for my name and my band's name and I offered my gummy smile to them and the crowd roared more and more. My parents were watching too. They were screaming their lungs out and waving those unique lightsticks.

Pardon the way that I stare
There's nothing else to compare
The sight of you leaves me weak
There are no words left to speak
But if you feel like I feel
Please let me know that is real
You're just too good to be true
I can't take my eyes off you

I walked at the middle section of the stage and did my infamous heart arrow with a smirk, which made the crowd go wild.

I love you baby
And if it's quite all right
I need you baby
To warm the lonely nights
I love you baby
Trust in me when I say

It was an oldies theme kind of solo stage to have a little equilibrium to the whole concept of the concert.

When I reached the other side of the stage, I sat on a wooden bench and continued to sing this song of Frankie Valli.

Oh pretty baby
Don't bring me down I pray
Oh pretty baby
Now that I've found you stay
And let me love you, baby
Let me love you

My solo stage ended with the some of the potion of the stage alongside the bench, went down and the dream skipped forward to me holding hands with a random girl with three other girls as we bowed to our fans to end the concert.

The girl beside me smiled, she had bangs and was taller than me. Her smile's one of a kind and she doesn't look like a Korean. The girl next to her was Jisoo-unnie, who was looking at the girl beside her who had pink long hair, styled into beach waves.

Wait what, Jisoo-unnie's my bandmate?

I woke up from that marvelous dream after the song outside already stopped and to the buzzing of my phone.

When I was in college, I was hella nervous upon taking our midterms exam and I ended up singing that song to somehow lessen my nervousness at the hallway on my way to the testing room.

Without opening my left eye, I grabbed my phone and out of sleepiness, I thought it was my alarm that was waiting to be dismissed but instead it was a new notification. Email notification.

Geez, I noticed that it's already 11 in the morning. Was I up all night last night?

Oh yeah, I did midnight yoga exercises like an idiot and watched a movie afterwards to celebrate the success of yesterday's shoot last night.