chapter twelve | spring day

Another set of weeks had passed and work's been busier than ever. I barely had time for a movie marathon or for my private yoga lessons. After that one hell of a week off, little did I know that it was going to be the complete opposite of my days later on.

The rescheduled photoshoot with Chanel continued and it was way more fun than the first one. The atmosphere was less dense and everyone was having a good time that day. The photographer was super happy to the results that I took pictures of it on the monitor. After its release to the public, there were really sold out on the bookshelves and demands from different agencies popped out, I was really overwhelmed.

One photoshoot to another, one meeting to another, and one contract signing to another were the cycles of my weeks.

Going home after work these past few days had never been the easiest for me and my crew, like Managernim Chahee. Sleep was kinda hard to reach, all we did these past few days were purely hardwork. Passing caffeine from one person to another energized us in some way those past few weeks.

Atleast, I'm doing the things that I love the most. I hope they were too.

After the last photoshoot and meeting with some company, Managernim Chahee invited us to some local club and wanted to celebrate the success of my modelling and such. I just wanted to rest already but I wanted to make them happy.

I put on my black dress and fixed my hair with the hair curler. I put on a cute white rose petal hair clip to match the elegance of my presence. I began to do my makeup and, daebak.

I took selfies and prepared my bag for tonight's party. I was planning on just drinking a few drinks and go home early. Once I was done, I went downstairs and locked the door behind me. I waited for a cab and asked me to take me to my desired location.

----

"Here comes the supermodel!" I heard Managernim Chahee shout as she saw me go inside the club that made the crowd roar. She hired the entire club just for our crew and that was too much!

Upon my arrival, I was already greeted by the smell of mixed liquors and sweaty bodies dancing along to the loud music of the place. It was really a party night and people wanted to go dance their asses off and  get drunk to the highest level.

Before taking a seat, Chahee raised her glass, offering a toast. She's already drunk but still sober. She looked at me, signalling to raise my glass too and so I did.

"This is to more sleepless nights for infinite success! Cheers!" She said and everyone raised their glasses and drank their own drinks. I drank on my glass as well and I was not informed that it was a strong drink and that made my face go crazy and my throat have such fiery feelings.

"That was the bomb!" Chahee said after drinking the drink, she was literally all over the place, oh my.

I stayed for a few minutes, some people offered drinks until one of my close friend on the crew pulled me to the dancefloor and showed them some of my favorite dance moves.

"More, more, more!" Said the crowd as we danced to Gashina. The crowd roared as I danced gracefully to the song.

There was a karaoke inside the club and someone pressed Spring Day by BTS. "Jennie-unnie, sing this!" It was my cousin and his boyfriend's song from their band. Kyeopta.

I had no choice and grabbed the microphone.

Bogo shipda
Ireoke malhanikka deo
Bogo shipda
Neohi sajineul bogo isseodo
Bogo shipda
Neomu yasokhan shigan
Naneun uriga mibda
Ijen eolgul han beon boneun geotto
Himdeureojin uriga