chapter thirteen | black figure

I woke up to my alarm who had an alarm tone of Heart Shaker by Twice. I blindly pressed snooze for I thought it was the dismiss one. I rolled to my other side for slumber's still tickling me to go back to it and to block the rays of sunshine that has slipped through the blinds of my window.

Just like the typical mornings I have until now.

When I was about to fall asleep again, the alarm went off for the second time and that got me back to my senses. I finally pressed the dismiss button and sat up straight, there was no notification from any sort. It was already 10 in the morning. I placed my phone back to the nightstand and put my hair into a messy bun. Stretching my arms as I yawned, I tried to remember what I should be doing today.

Oh right, Twiceland Live in Seoul's today!

I remembered dancing last night to some of their songs after the vidcall with Jisoo-unnie, turning my alarm tone to Heart Shaker, and falling asleep from exhaustion. I'm such a kid.

Speaking of my older sister, I can't believe she's already dating someone! I'll support her in every step of the way, just for her to be happy in her life.

I still have time left to prepare for the concert so I went outside for a jog.

----

"Jennie-noona!" The voice said through my earpods as I answered the call during my jog.

It was Hanbin, again.

"Annyeong, Hanbin-ya!" I said with a heavy breath for I was still jogging, it was the last round before heading home. I wiped a sweat as I spoke up again. "What's up?"

"I just wanted to tell you that me and the boys will go to a concert later. We wanted to try something new. Just an update though," He said and I heard the shyness in his voice. "What are you errands for today? And you sound like, tired?"

'Stupidly and impatiently waiting for an email for weeks again.'

I was supposed to answer that but conscience held me back.

"I'm jogging right now, that's why I sound tired but not so. It's the sound of being energized, dongsaeng." I replied teasingly. "Jinjja? I'm going to a concert too!"

"Twice?" He simply asked. "The boys and I are fans! I mean, once's."

"Jinjja! That's where I'm going too!" I said and I finally reached my house.

"See you later, then?" He asked.

"See ya!" I said and unlocked my front door. The call ended and I randomly said a line. "See you later, maybe never."

----

"Jennie-ya! You came!" The twice members gave me a hug one by one as a greeting when I went backstage to meet them. "It's nice to see you again after weeks!"

"Hey guys! You all look good, oh my. Congratulations for the said concert!" I said and covered my mouth as I complimented them. We also took pictures together, this was my dream before.

"Kamsamnida, Jennie-unnie! You look amazing as always!" Dahyun said and I saw Chaeyoung nudging Dahyun for Momo was literally fuming in jealousy already. She went to her and turned on her clingy mode towards the Japanese dancing machine.

Chaeyoung and Mina were talking too. Sana and Tzuyu having their tim and enjoying the food at the buffet before the concert.

Some of the members went to different places after greeting me. Momo, Dahyun, and Jihyo went to a certain place and I saw someone with such black outfit plus a black baseball cap, they were talking privately.