Introduction 1

Park Jimin

Park Jimin, 19 years old boy who lost his parents when he was 16 years old.

After losing his only family he had, he become very depressed and quite person.

He was in High school at that time. Being the bright and Intelligent student he was, he passed his high school with great percentage and got scholarship to study in one of the best Art college in Seoul.

He moved from Busan to Seoul and started living in a small apartment.

He also got part-time jobs for his money requirements.

When he joined his college, he didn't know that his life was going to be a living hell.

At the first day of his college, he was very quite and didn't really talked to anyone. After that everyone seems to find him weird.

He had no friends but the worst part was that some students started to bully him for the fact that he was Gay and also because he was too weak to fight back.

His depression got worst and he started to Cut himself. It was not that he was going crazy or something, its just that cutting himself really helped him to clear his mind from unwanted thoughts and to get away from the voice in his head that always tell him, how useless and worthless person he was, how ugly he looks or to kill himself coz no one needs him. Cutting himself was the only option for him to relax his mind.

The only thing he loved about himself was his dancing as he was one of the best dancer at his college and he was really proud of himself for that.

.

Guys I'm so sorry for my bad english as its not my first language so please don't hate me for that. I know there's going to be so many grammar mistakes but please bare with me.