Chapter 4

Min Yoongi (POV).

My precious sleep was disturbed by the annoying yelling of Jungkook and Hoseok. Anger boiled in my body. "Nobody is allowed to disturb my precious sleep, do they wanna die?!" I got out of my bed and heads towards the living room.

They were arguing about something.
"Hyung why did you brought him here?" Jk said.
"For the last time I'm telling you this Kook, he passed out on the road and I had no idea what to do. I mean I can't just leave him there after what he saw last night." Hobi said. "Okay, but why in our house, you could have just taken him to the warehouse." Jk said.

I was about to interpret them when I saw him, that boy from last night. He was quietly sitting on the couch. He looked terrified and had tears in his eyes.

"Would you two shut up? You idiots are just scaring the boy even more." I yelled. The boy looked at me with those teary eyes and my heart just sank in my chest. I just want to hug him and tell him that everything will be fine but I can't.

"You two please calm down and Hoseok tell me what happened?"
" Hyung, I was chasing the boy but then he just passed out on the road. Then I received a call from Kook, he told me that you said not to hurt that boy. So I had no other option but to bring him here with me." Hobi said. "Its okay Hobi, you did the right thing." I said.

"But Yoongi hyung, I don't trust him. What if he tell everything to the police. I just can't let that happened." Jk said and suddenly pointed his gun towards the boy. I was about to stop him when we heard a voice.

"Jeon fuckin Jungkook, didn't I made myself clear when I told you that No killing in my fucking house you lil shit."
"Ohh... I'm sorry, I was not gonna kill him. I was just scaring him Jin hyung."
"Okay enough Jungkook, put that damn gun down." I said.

I got closer to the boy, "Hye don't worry nobody is gonna hurt you here. What is your name?"I asked.
No answer.....
Instead he started crying and shaking.

Jin hyung sat beside the boy and hugged him. "What the fuck you guys did to make him this scared?" Jin hyung gave us a death glance.
"Hye don't worry sweety hyung is here. They are not gonna hurt you, I promise. Just calm down okay!" Hyung said in a calming voice and to my surprise that boy hugged him back and stopped crying.

"Tell me your name sweety."
"J-j-imin"
"Ahh Jimin sweety, why are you so scared huh?"
"T-they k-kidnapped me, I just want to go home. Please I won't tell anyone please just let me go."

"What the fuck Yoongi? Why did you kidnapped him? Jin hyung said. "Hyung he saw everything from last night so we can't just let him go. Jk said. What if he-
That's when Hoseok phone rang.

He picked up the call and suddenly his expressions changed from calm to angry, "What..? Did you captured him? What do you mean get away? Okay I'm coming. Yoongi hyung we can deal with this boy later, we have a bigger problem. Last night when I was bringing Jimin here, I felt like someone was following me so I asked Jinyoung to look for it and I was right. There was someone but he got away from Jinyoung. I think the other gangs are planing something against us." Hobi said.

"What, so are they planing an attack?" Jin hyung said with a worried look.
"Don't worry hyung, I'm not gonna let anything happened to you guys. Just stay in the house until we found out their plans." I said.

"Wait... where is Taehyung?" I asked. "He went to the Mall after work." Jin hyung said.
"We all need to stay together from now on, Hobi you go to Jinyoung and investigate about the situation. Kookie you go and get Taehyung back here safely and I will go and see if Namjoon had any information."
Okay hyung. Hobi and Jk left immediately.

I then went to sit beside Jimin. He was still very scared of me and that broke my heart. "Look Jimin, I know you want to go home but I can't take any risk right now coz my family is in danger and also I think its not safe for you as that person who was following Hoseok probably have seen you with him, they will probably think that you're our member and maybe they try to hurt you. Please stay here with Jin hyung and wait for me to come back after analysing the situation. I want you to trust me that I will never hurt you and will not let anybody hurt you either. Just trust me for once please. I said in the most calm voice and I think it worked as he slowly nodded his head in agreement.

I was going to leave the room when Jin hyung came behind and stopped me. "What was that Yoongi?"
"I don't know hyung, its just that when I first saw him, I felt something. I still don't know what I'm feeling but its just that I want to help him. Hyung please take care of him and make him comfortable here and if you can, please try to know more about him. I said with a sad tone. Jin hyung just nodded and with that I left the room to see Namjoon.

Hello lovely people, I'm back.
Sorry if this chapter is so long.
If you have any questions or any suggestions, please leave them here. Also thankyou guys for more then 300 views. I love you all.