Chapter 7

Author (POV)

Jimin was currently laying on his bed. He was getting a little bit uncomfortable with his clothes.
"I better take a shower and wear some comfy clothes as these pants are really tight and its really uncomfortable. Yoongi hyung must have skinny legs to fit in these pants. Thank God Jin hyung left me some clothes for the night." Jimin thought and get up from the bed.

As he went to the bathroom, he took off his clothes. He was about to get into the shower when his eyes landed on the mirror beside him. As he looked at himself in the mirror, his eyes started tearing up. His whole body was covered with buries and scars.

"Why my life is so pathetic? Why all the bad things happen to me? First my parents died, then those bullies made my life a living hell. When I thought my life couldn't get any worse, I witnessed a murder and got kidnapped. Now I'm here with the most dangerous gang of Seoul. Sure they look like nice people but they are fucking gangsters, they kill people and do all the bad stuff. They are being nice to me now but who knows when they plan to kill me. Maybe I'm really going to die like this but I guess that will end my suffering too. While thinking about these, Jimin was a crying mess.

After a while he calm himself down and got into the shower. He hissed when the warm water made contact with his buries but after a while the pain was gone and he continued showering.

Yoongi came to Jimin's room. As he was about to get inside, he noticed that Jimin was not there. He got a little worried but then he heard a click of the bathroom door.

Jimin got out of the bathroom, Shirtless and his body was all wet which made him look so fucking Hot that Yoongi almost had a heart attack. 😌

But then Yoongi notice something, buries and scars all over Jimin's beautiful pale skin.
Somehow Yoongi felt that pain and now he felt anger. "Whoever they're, I'm going to make them pay for what they did to Jimin. Yoongi was lost in his thoughts when Jimin noticed him staring.

"What the hell are you doing here? OHMYGOD DON'T LOOK AT ME!" Jimin screamed and suddenly throws a pillow at Yoongi which hit him right on his face. Yoongi was startled with the sudden thing that made him look extremely angry.

"Well fuck my life, he look so mad. OHMYGOD HE IS COMING TOWARDS ME, IS HE GOING TO KILL ME. PARK JIMIN YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD NOW, ITS YOUR END." Jimin thought and closed his eyes.

Yoongi got closer to Jimin. Jimin was ready to take a hit but to his surprise, Yoongi kissed him on his cheek. "Baby boy, you look so cute when you're scared." Yoongi said with a smirk.

Jimin's eyes shoot open and Yoongi was standing really close that their faces were just inches apart from eachother.
Jimin's cheeks started to heat up and he tried to move backwards but Yoongi grabbed him from the back and held him close to his chest, obviously making sure not to hurt his buries.

"W-what a-are you d-doing? P-please let me g-go." Jimin said while he was trying to cover himself with his hands. Jimin was feeling really embarrassed. He always tried to hide his weak side from the people as he hated when someone pity him. Also he never wanted to seek any kind of attention from anyone.

But for some reason it was more embarrassing that the person who was looking at his pathetic side was Yoongi.
"Please don't look at me, I look so ugly with these scars and buries." Jimin's eyes were now filled with tears.

Yoongi notice that Jimin was crying so he hugged him to calm him down. "Jiminie, please calm down, there is nothing to be ashamed of, you're really beautiful. In fact, for me you're the most beautiful angel I ever laid my eyes on. You don't need to cover yourself infront of me." Yoongi said with a calming voice while holding him tight against his chest.

After a while, Jimin finally calm down and now both of them were sitting on the bed. Jimin was still feeling a little embarrassed so he tried to take his shirt but Yoongi stopped him. Yoongi got up and went to get something.

He brought back a first aid kit and started to put some ointment on Jimin's buries. "Its going to hurt a little, please bare okay?"
Jimin just nodded.

After Yoongi was done applying the ointment, he handed him the T-shirt. Jimin quickly put it on.
"Btw Jin hyung told me, you were waiting for me and you still want to go home right?"
Jimin nodded again.

"Okay but let's talk about that further tomorrow. Lets go and eat dinner first." And Jimin nodded once again. They both got up and Jimin followed Yoongi out the room.

Hello everyone, Hope you like this chapter. As you'll know, I'm really bad at writing so I'm just hope it was not that bad. 🥺
Anyways YOONMIN FOR LIFE. 🥰🥰

.
.
ALSO..... THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR 2K + READS AND 100 VOTES 🎉🎉 YOU GUYS ARE SO FREAKING AMAZING.🥺🥺

.
.
Please comment your views or any suggestions. Also please vote and share 🙇‍♂️