Chapter 10

[Note:
Hi guys its been a long time. I'm really sorry for such a long break but it was much needed for me. The past year was really hard for many of us but I hope you all are doing fine. I will try my best to update my story more often. And Thankyou so much for showing this book so much love. I literally have no words to describe how happy I feel.Anyways I hope you like this!]

(Author POV)

It's been about a month since Jimin started living in the Bangtan's house.
The month he spent here was probably the most happiest and relaxing time of his life after his parents death. He was really comfortable living there. Everyone was treating him very well.

Him and Taehyung became bestfriends. Jimin enjoyed his time with Taehyung the most. Although Jungkook was still very jealous with Tae's closeness with Jimin but Jimin became comfortable around him. In fact, Jimin felt safe whenever Tae and Jungkook were around him.
Jin and Jimin's bond got really strong too. Namjoon helped him with his studies and Hoseok helped him get comfortable there.

And Yoongi, He always had a problem in showing his emotions but he tried his best to make Jimin feel loved and protected. Jimin got really closed to Yoongi and now he was sure about his feelings towards Yoongi but still very shy to accept them in front of Yoongi.
Jimin's mental state became alot better as he wasn't having any nightmares and he wasn't harming himself anymore. His scars were almost healed.

As for ths matters related to the gang, Yoongi and the members were really stressed out about it. Namjoon was trying his best but he was only able to find some small leads.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Jimin was sitting in his room alone. His exams were starting tomorrow. Jimin was always a top student and was very confident about his studies but today he was getting really anxious. It was because he doesn't want to meet some certain people. Before it was normal for him to get bullied everyday but now as he is been living in peace for a month, he wanted to stay like that.

He was worried that those bullies might be waiting for him to return and will drag him down into the deep dark ocean of pain and loneliness that he was trying to escape. Jimin felt like crying thinking about his past.

Suddenly the door of his room opened and Yoongi walked in. Jimin tried to hide his tears but Yoongi noticed it.
"Jimin-ah what happened? Were you crying just now?!" Yoongi hurried towards Jimin and sat beside him.
Jimin stayed quite while looking down.
Yoongi held Jimin's hands and pulled him closer for a hug.

Yoongi was always bad with physical touch but he was really getting used to holding Jimin. Yoongi was never a gentle person but whenever he was with Jimin, he felt the urge to touch him gently and carefully as the little boy might break in his arms if he isn't careful enough.

"Jimin won't you tell me what's bothering you? Are you worried about your exams?!" Yoongi asked him.
Jimin just hugged him tighter without saying anything.
After a few minutes, Jimin spoke,"Hyung I'm really sorry for worrying you. I just don't want to leave this place. I feel happy and loved here but the world outside of this house is very dark and painful for me. I'm really scared to go out." Jimin's tears rolled down.

Yoongi's expressions suddenly darkened. "Jimin-ah you don't have to worry about anything. Didn't I promised to protect you? And those who hurt you, I'm gonna kill them with my own hands."
HYUNG NOO!!! Jimin looked towards Yoongi with shocked expressions.
"Don't kill them, don't kill anyone, I don't like killing" Jimin said with a serious tone but his tone doesn't matched his expressions.

He had teary eyes and pouty lips which Yoongi founded so cute that he couldn't control laughing. Jimin felt embarrassed and hide his face in Yoongi's chest.
Another night Jimin spended in Yoongi's arms feeling loved as he felt asleep.

Thankyou so much for reading. Please leave your reviews here! 💜