Chapter 3

Min Yoongi (POV)

I was sitting in my car waiting for Hoseok and Jungkook as they were out there making a deal with the other gang.
Suddenly I heard some gun shorts and then Hoseok came running towards me.

"Yoongi, you need to come with me. Those fuckers tried to trick us. When we got there, they started firing. Those losers thought that they could defeat us but luckily we were ready for such situations. Some of their members run away but we were able to capture their sub-leader, that person planed this attack." Hoseok said.

I got out of my car and started to walk towards my members. "Does any of our member got hurt in the attack?" I asked.
"Well two members got a little injury but Mark got seriously hurt. He was in a bad condition when the others took him to the hospital." Hoseok said.

Anger started boiling inside, one of my most trusted member was in such situation because of these losers who thought that they could get away after messing with me.

*******************************

I reached where Jungkook and the others were standing. Minsoo was already on the floor. I think Jungkook already beat the shit out of him. "You thought you will get away that easily after messing with me?! Well too bad for you coz the only way to get away from me is Death!" I yelled at him.

I can see the fear in his eyes. "No please, please don't kill me." He said. "Luck is not on your side today, in some other situation, I would have considered it but you hurt one of my most loyal and trusted member, now you have to die for that and you should pray before dying that Mark won't die. If he died then your whole gang have to pay for his death. And his death cost the death of your whole gang." I said.

And...... Bang.......!
Clean this mess and lets go.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

We were about to go when we heard a sound of something falling on the ground. I turn around and saw a boy on the floor. His whole body was shaking.

We walk towards him and I knee down infront of him. When I saw him up close, I just frozed. H-he was the most beautiful person I ever saw in my life or maybe I was looking at an Angel.

He looked up and our eyes met...!
Those deep brown eyes, those plump lips, his soft pale skin, he was like a pure fallen angel. While looking in his eyes, I felt something, A feeling that I never had before.

Wait... what I'm thinking? What is happening to me? Stop it Yoongi.... I can't catch feelings for someone. Yoongi, you are not ment to fall in love...

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Hoseok. Hoseok was arguing with me when that boy starts crying and begging not to hurt him. I don't know why but seeing him like this broke my heart.

He tried to run but I grabbed his arm. He hissed in pain so I looked down to see what's wrong and what I saw broked my heart even more. Cuts and scars were all over his arms. I let go of his hand.

I don't know what came over me but I want to help him, want him as mine?!
Yes mine and only mine!.....
I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice anything happening.

"YOONGI HYUNG!" Jungkook yelled and I finally snapped out of my thoughts. And then I realised that the boy was gone and Hoseok was also not there.

"What happened Jungkook? Where did that boy go and where is Hoseok?" I asked with confused expressions.
"Hyung are you okay? What were you thinking? That boy just ran away and Hobi hyung run after him. We can't let him get away." Jungkook said.

"WHAT? Jungkook call Hoseok right now and tell him not to hurt that boy. If he hurt that boy, I'm gonna break his neck!" I yelled.
"What? Why hyung?"
"Just fucking do it Kook."
Fine....
Now lets just go home okay!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We reached home and I just went stright to my room. That boy was the only thing on my mind. I had so many questions. Who hurt him? Why he had those cuts? What happened in his life?
I don't know any of these but I know one thing that I'm gonna protect him and make him mine.
With these thoughts, I drift out to sleep.

Hello lovely people, Sorry for a late update. If you have any questions leave them here.
I hope you like this chapter. Bye....