Introduction 2

Min Yoongi also known as Suga is the leader of the biggest underground Mafia gang- Bangtan.

Bangtan was formed by Yoongi's father, Mr.Min and his bestfriend Mr.Kim. Yoongi's father was known as a very dangerous and ruthless gang leader.
But he always loved and cared about Yoongi.

He let his son to choose between the mafia and normal life but Yoongi doesn't wanted to leave his father so he choose to stay and become the new leader.

Mr.Kim also had a son who was Yoongi's childhood bestfriend. They always stick together. They went to the same school, High-school and even the same college. They were like brothers, maybe that's why he also choose to stay with Yoongi and become part of the gang. His name was Kim Namjoon.

Yoongi and Namjoon made only one friend in high-school who then also went to the same college as them. Well Yoongi never really understand why he became friends with that annoying ball of sunshine - Jung Hoseok or hobi. He always complain about being irritated by Hobi's sunny and bubbly personality but deep inside he loved that angel very much.

Hobi doesn't know about Yoongi and Namjoon's mafia business and Yoongi was afraid that he will lost his friend if he told him but then Yoongi decided to tell him the truth.

At first, Hobi was really shocked but being the curious and weird person he was, he really liked the idea of being in a gang. He said " OHH WOW.., SO COOL, I WANNA BE IN THE GANG TOO. PLEASE......." (showing puppy eyes).

Now it was Yoongi and Namjoon's time to be shocked but then they accepted him Coz they don't really had a choice.

And this was the start of Yoongi's mafia family.

Now Yoongi was known as a ruthless and cold hearted Mafia Leader but in fact Yoongi had a heart of gold when it comes to helping people.

Yoongi saved many people and some of them became the members of his gang but there were two special boys who became the part of his family.

Kim Seokjin- was like an older brother and an advisers for Yoongi. He also was Namjoon's everything as they both loved each other with all of their heart.

Kim Taehyung- was like a little brother. He was very weird and annoying as hell but out of all the people Yoongi developed the strongest bond with Tae. Yoongi loved and cared about him the most.

Seokjin and Taehyung always hated the illegal gang work and they decided not to become a part of the gang but instead they handle the only legal company Yoongi had.

Yoongi made that company as a cover-up for his illegal work but then he decided to keep it legal and he gave it to Jin and Tae. Jin is now the CEO of the company and Tae is the director. Company is known as Kim's Corporations.

(I will explain their stories about being saved by Yoongi later in the story so don't be confused.)

Jeon Jungkook was the last person to become a part of this mafia family. He came there with his brother who was also a gang member and wanted to be a member of the gang but instead he fell in love with Taehyung and happily become a part of their family.

Together, these 6 boys make the most dangerous and feared mafia family.
They don't play any games and are known to give only one warning, then you can expect death if you don't repay them.

So guys that's the introduction to the story. Will explain many things later in the story.
I need your love and support. Again sorry for my bad english.
Please share the story and also comment your thoughts.